The Dark Humor Of Lord Asmodeus

I once gave a tribute to Lord Asmodeus in the link below:

But i didn’t mention the whole story. So here is the story.
Long ago i petitioned Lord Asmodeus, about fucking a certain hot chick, she was my crush. I just wanted a quick fuck, but later i realized i just wanted her to become my fuck buddy (keep her like a girlfriend, who i could fuck whenever). Lord Asmodeus, did bring her for me to fuck, which i did very gratefully. Actually, it didn’t take more than a week to get the results. Yeah, when it comes to lust or sex issues, Lord Asmodeus works very fast. Another day i asked Lord Asmodeus to bring her again, and he did bring her again to me. But what’s funny, i only fucked the girl for only 2 times, and now she hates me. Interestingly, she hates me for no reason at all. She kind of like snapped in just a day, turned cold on me and stopped talking to me. I even texted the girl to apologize for something i dont know about, but still she refused me. Then i was like, fuck it then, if she wants to be my hater then fine. Recently, just chilling back i remembered not only is Lord Asmodeus the Lord of Lust but also Wrath. I kinda felt that, Lord Asmodeus was using wrath to teach me a lesson. The lesson about: “Letting go!!!”
And now Lord Asmodeus brought me another fuck buddy, but now have learnt that eventually i will have to let her go, inorder for Lord Asmodeus to bring me more better fuck buddies. What’s your opinions or comments on this?

12 Likes

Cool experience, I’m thinking about working with him in the future perhaps

1 Like

Are you sure she only wanted to sleep with you and that you were on the same page about it?

Oh yes, pretty sure @PriestessLayla. She had just broken up with her boyfriend. Talking to her, she said she didn’t want any relationship at the moment. So i suggested for her friends for benefits with me, just fucking as friends with no relationships attached. She agreed. We even agreed if one of us gets a boyfriend or girlfriend first or before the other, no jealousy but pure support.

1 Like

Certainly, you can work with Lord Asmodeus for: Lust, Sex, Wrath, Strength, War, Protection, Gambling and another i have heard is Mind or Brain Performance (not sure about this.).
For me in future, i am thinking of putting Lord Asmodeus aside and try to find if there are other spirits who can work faster and efficient than him in the field of lust and sex. I have in mind : Gremory, Zepar, Frimost, Ladilok, Frog’hla’tashch, Sitri, Kret.
But for now, let Lord Asmodeus be my pussy wish granter.

5 Likes

Will Lord Asmodeus work with a woman to make a man feel sexually attracted to her?

2 Likes

Yes @PriestessLayla , he can do that for you. Lord Asmodeus has a mask known by many as Aeshma Diva, the goddess of love, lust and sex. Although it wouldn’t be wise to ask Lord Asmodeus for love issues. Lord Asmodeus is more of sex, lust and passion. So yes, Lord Asmodeus can create a strong aura around you, to attract sexual partners. The setback with Lord Asmodeus, is that the effect might be powerful and quick, but won’t last very long like months or years. And if you feel Lord Asmodeus isn’t for you, then try out: Beleth, Zepar or Gremory. They can give you that sexual attraction you desire.

2 Likes

@PriestessLayla apologies if i forgot this. There is another better alternative, if Lord Asmodeus decides for some reasons he doesn’t want to work with you (yes, it has happened to me also some spirits refused to work with me). The spirit is called Sargatanas.
Here are some interesting posts for you:

Have you worked with Gremory in this capacity?

1 Like

No, i have not worked with Dutchess Gremory (Gamory*she prefers this name.) at all. But i was thinking to work with her on matters of upgrading my business, Financial Aid, Psychic enhancement. The fact you have asked about Dutchess Gamori, maybe a sign that she is calling you to work with her. And if you feel that way, then work with her. A word of advice, duchess Gamori might require your patience. Researching and analyzing other people’s results, mostly it takes a month or almost a month for you to get your desires from her. Duchess Gamori, is more of love issues and not much of lust. Many people think Duchess Gamori, greatest speciality is Love. Yes, she does help with that, because alot of people approach her for that. But according to research, she is best with divination and clairvoyance. Finance aid and business elevation are also her speciality, but not the best.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention this other spirits i have worked with, and you as a girl/female can work with. Satanachia, Rashoon and Kret. For Rashoon and Kret, i cant say much for sure. But the BIG GUNS just like Lord Asmodeus is the Infernal Lord Satanachia. Lord Satanachia works very fast and he is very powerful. Some People might disagree with me that Lord Satanachia, won’t help you because of your female gender (which the grimoire says he controls women like puppets). But the point is not that Lord Satanachia only controls women, but he has strong abilities to control the minds of many (if not all Humans). Yes, just like King Paimon, Satanachia is very good for Mind Control, Influence and Manipulation. Therefore anyone can ask Lord Satanachia for attraction, through his powers of mind control. WARNING!!! his energy can come off very strongly dark (like King Belial). I got nightmares when and after working with him. And i also felt the vibe that he wants to work with me, but not at all time. kinda like he was saying this: “I will help, but just only call me when its very necessary or important, and not all times you need help.” You might have different experience, but that was mine. I have worked with Lord Satanachia only few times, and he delivered results very fast. Lord Satanachia, is one of the few spirits that i am ussualy cautious about, especially dealing with his sigil when or after workings with him, due to his intense strong dark energies with dark effect on my life.

3 Likes

Man, sometimes a combination of entities helps things, the problem is when they use them in the same ritual. You could, after you got the first contact, used demon Beleth to turn the lust into something more.

Or else some people are so sensitive to certain emotions so strong that they are angry to feel them, it’s like the person hates loving you

1 Like

@MrKeleton your are right. I have worked with a combo of spirits before. But i make sure i am very cautious because not all spirits work well together, Mostly Angels and Demons. For example i gathered information & found that : Lucifer said he/she can work with all Angles & Archangles except A.A Metatron. Lord Belial cant stand working with any Angel. Sorath truly doesn’t like A.A Michael. Amazingly there is a long history of grudges between Archangel Rafael with King Paimon (story goes that, A.A Rafael never did anything/stand by/support Lucifer, when Lucifer was thrown out of heaven by his brothers AA Michael & AA Auriel). Also in BOA, EA Koetting mentions about the rough History between AA Raphael and Azazel.
That’s why am not fun of a certain book (# can’t remember the name) but the author mixes shem angels with goetia spirits. I prefer first to do research before doing a ritual with spirit combos. Another good example, is that when working with some Djinns. Some Djinns preffer angels, some infernal spirits, some both. Like your example is good, maybe after working with Lord Asmodeus would have been a good idea to work combo with Dutchess Bilet (she prefers that name) to spice up the relationship (one of her best specialities). @MrKeleton Indeed anyone reading these post, Anyone can do that, but for me i guess my deep desire was lust and not relationship. Maybe Lord Asmodeus was showing me that. I read somewhere Dutchess Bilet holds high regard to Lucifer and Asmodeus (guess her Lords). And Lord Asmodeus has high regards to A.A Samael, Namaah and Elder Lilith. Also regards Lord Belial like a great brother or best friend or both. Apologies if my comment was out of topic in anyway or too long boring.

2 Likes