The continuing education of Mike B

We know in the Hermetic Qabalah that Malkuth is shown as 4 parted, every quarter being an element. I wouldn’t be suprised at all.

3 Likes

7-11-22 129am

Spirit of the day

Awesome love spirit. Smooth operator.

5 Likes

7-12-22 350pm

Today was the chill day I wanted it to be. I might go to Manila tomorrow. We’ll see.

I have received my first work from Duke Murmur. A close friend has a family member that passed and I’m going to help them get closure with spirit work.

This is EXACTLY what Murmur has been working with me towards.

I feel honored I can participate in something so personal and meaningful. This is the kind of necromancer I am to be. It feels right.

I really thought I was an abject failure at this but I’m not, every step of the way Murmur has had a plan. This is amazing.

7 Likes

Do you have any post here about your experiences with Belial ? If yes , can you link it ? thanks in advance

1 Like

I think so in my previous journal. Let me dig something up if I can for you.

1 Like

@Stan_Andrei I couldn’t find it I’m sorry I didn’t have the patience.

I can tell you about the limited experience I have had with him.

We had a group project in the now defunct order of the black horse. I was assigned to work with belial. I couldn’t meet the demands of the agreement we reached and he was furious. I had to paint him a picture to remedy the situation.

Here’s the painting I did to recover from my mistake with king Belial

5 Likes

7-13-22 322 am

Spirit of the day

Shax

Shax is a sneaky, slinking in the dark kind of spirit. He steaks or fetches whatever is asked. He has the power to act on a person’s psychic senses and put them in a state of black out. I routinely employ shax to blind, bind, deafen and stun my enemies before I make my main magickal attacks. Perhaps I shouldn’t tell all my secrets here Hahahahaha.

Today we’ll be performing djinn magick. A ritual for abundance. Check out my other journal.

8 Likes

That is a gorgeous lamp. I’m curious about 1 thing, is it for show or could it be lit if you needed to light a lamp (I’ve been a bit busy so am catching up on reading you but cramming the catch up all in one I might have missed if you said whether it was functional before) in my speed read the entries to catch up thing I do if threads get too far ahead of me (if you already answered that sorry for missing it and asking am already answered question. I don’t recall seeing it answered though).

2 Likes

No this is only for decorating but it is brass

2 Likes

7-13-22 626 am

I had a very hostile exchange with an Rhp fucktard on another forum this this morning. He tried to browbeat and insult me and borderline threatened me. He seems to be a learned RHP Kabbalist.

Well guess what bud, you got the right one this time Mf’er.

I very aggressively gave it to him. Just what he was asking for. If there was one more word out of this Mf’er even one more word I’d have lost my shit and introduced him to Sitra Ahra and the wrath of the 72. I was not pleased.

First off I don’t like or agree with the RHP, it’s philosophy, it’s methods, it’s goals, it’s anything about it. My philosophy is the polar opposite of what thier philosophy enshrines.

And I can smell weakness, I smell RHP kedusha weakness. Makes me want to wild the fuck out in my temple and really tear him a new one with my curses and spirits.

I was fucking hot.

I’ve calmed down now and the RHP knight in shining armor decided to shut the fuck up at just the right time. Apparently God looks after drunks and fools…

6 Likes

The Evocation of President Camio

I had an emergency this morning with our pet dog, she was acting weak and sick and strange.

I did a divination and discovered there was a negative entity parasite in her.

I called president camio to assist with her healing.

Excellent ritual.

Now a trip to the vet is in order.

7 Likes

Hehe, one of my favorites is to remove their shields/defenses quietly. Then, I partially evoke them enough to be able to quietly grab some energy. Then I offer this.energy to shadow people and let them do their thing. If their defenses come back up, rinse and slowly repeat.

5 Likes

Dude this was real close to smote ville. That’s a good plan of attack by the way. I may use that next time…:thinking:

3 Likes

It’s good for wearing asshats down over a period of time. If they’re magical, they overreact and add to the wear down. Well, IF they overreact. If they don’t, corrupt the area they live in in a similar manner. Named shadows can be better than general ones for this.

2 Likes

Duly noted. Thank you for the insights and good instructions.

2 Likes

6-13-22 458pm

Today was a nice day, pretty chill besides the emergency evocation of president camio for our puppy dog.

I went through VKs site today and transcribed about five awesome rituals I plan to use in the future. This was heady stuff.

Tomorrow night is my bi monthly with Murmur. I’m looking forward to it.

5 Likes

7-14-22 547 am

I don’t recall my dreams from last night. Today I’ve already gotten off to a good start. Check my djinn workbook journal for an exciting new experiment.

Tonight I have face time and instruction with Murmur. That’s gonna be cool.

Not much else to say or do except catch my breath quietly with my coffee and donut and watch the sun rise over my peaceful temple.

6 Likes

7-14-22 332pm

A dark day

My puppy is dead, the vets still didn’t know what was wrong with her.

I’m sick about it. I don’t know what to think of the evocation of camio. I know damn well the spirit showed, I know damn well what he said ( she’d be ok ) .

Am I angry with camio…no, I believe he tried sincerely .

All the kings horses and all the kings men could not make puppy well again…

I really hate it when you do everything right. And it just doesn’t matter. That makes me bitter.

11 Likes

I know my answer sounds like a cop-out but maybe she is fine now. Alive doesn’t neccesarily mean okay.

Sorry about that boss.

5 Likes

I did my best but this was beyond my ability. :sob:

4 Likes