A tribute to the mighty King Belial

This work is entitled Fallen Angels

This is to commemorate the legend of King Belials history according to the Ars Goetia

I realize King Belial is many different things to many different people and I have great respect for that, this isn’t intended to start a squabble.

So I present to BALG

According to legend…

Belial (also Belhor, Baalial, Beliar, Beliall, Beliel) is listed as the sixty-eighth spirit of The Lesser Key of Solomon. He is a King of Hell with 80 legions of demons, and 50 legions of spirits, under his command. He was created as the first, after Lucifer.[6] He has the power to distribute senatorships and gives excellent familiars. He must be presented with offerings, sacrifices and gifts, or else he will not give true answers to demands.[6]

31 Likes

Very beautiful brother :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Very nice. Thank you

2 Likes

Beautiful! It looks like a French impressionist painting.

5 Likes

this is incredible! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was totally not expecting the picture of the cute little angel. Great tribute!

3 Likes

Such a fantastic Painting @Mike_Bee that looks like a lot work.

I’m sure King Belial is very pleased.

2 Likes

Took very close to 3 weeks I think. Yes it was very intense. I gained alot of self discipline and patience from this.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a pretty good casting of King Belial, King of Kings and possibly my all time favourite goetic entity.

3 Likes

That’s such a beautiful painting, thank you for sharing it with us all Mike :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @CovertCreator and thank you everyone for the kind words.

4 Likes

beautiful! i love the colours and shading on this, it gives it such a dreamy yet sunshiney vibe

2 Likes

King Belial warned me about a really serious issue that spirits even much stronger than him, ‘cannot talk about.’ And he did it in a way that put himself in possible harm’s way to get me certain information. Belial is intense, but man, can he be thoughtful almost to a fault. I’ve experienced it myself.

1 Like

Sad I missed when this was posted! I only saw when it was still being made.

Absolutely beautiful painting! A brilliant tribute.

1 Like