The continuing education of Mike B

7-3-22 340 am

Spirit of the day

Marquis Andras

Now this is an important spirit to know and to know how to handle properly.

Firstly this spirit means business and I do not recommend this spirit to newcomers. Too much can go wrong and the consequences can be devastating.

It is said that if the magician or one of his assistants leaves the circle during the evocation that Andras will kill all of them. Probably meaning sudden terminal illness, accidents, crime, brother bizzare occurrences.

Now how true is this myth. Letā€™s dissect this Abit. The circle in Solomonic magick is protective in nature.

In my practice itā€™s Abit different. I am the dot in the center of my circle, I am the sun. The most important spiritual being. My circle is protected by my own infernal divine authority.

While I remain in my centered circle of spiritual power I demand the respect of Demons, elementals, djinn, Fey, Angels and even Gods.

I am linked to the all that is was and ever will be. Standing in the center of my circle is me symbolizing my proper place in the universe.

Now I donā€™t brow beat the spirits with this authority. Iā€™ve had to use it before and once the spirits know that you can, and that you do actually have divine authority ( not the same as thinking you do because it sounds good or itā€™s something you read somewhere. You need to KNOW it. Excercise it, flex it sometimes. The spirits appreciate knowing you could use it but donā€™t choose to.

Now when dealing with andras I prepare for the ritual extra carefully. All my incense, candles, lancets,. Oils, everything I need for the rite will be on the altar. This is to resist the temptation to leave the circle,. My perfect center for any reason.

If I were to anger Andras for example and he saw an opportunity such as me leaving the circle for something that could actually be my doom.

Glaysa labolas is another dangerous spirit. Sheā€™s wicked and blood thirsty. Andras can be very similar. Do you see the owl face depiction of him.in the card? To me this signifies a night stalking bird of prey. Something that will spot your weakness and take you unawares.

So moral of the story I deal very carefully when I employ Andras and I run a tight , clean ritual.

Hereā€™s from earlier tonight

The Evocation of Agares.

I have a client embroiled in a land dispute with a crooked landlord. This landlord is pressing her and her family to pay for the lot her home is built on and is charging unreasonable rates.

Iā€™ve asked Agares to intercede and lay low the wicked and oppressive power Iā€™m this situation.

His request to me was he wanted me to sing him a song. Iā€™ve never been asked by a spirit for that before. I sang areosmith dream on but I butchered it badly and he wasnā€™t pleased. So I sang stabbing westwards save yourself to him which he enjoyed.

Lots of work with the Order I am part of and lots of work for my clients.

14 Likes

Hail to the Order of the Brass Lamps

What a blessing it is to have a small tight knit community to learn and practice with. Iā€™m very happy with the way things are going with it.

12 Likes

The Evocation of Prince Bufas

This is a ritual Iā€™ve been doing once every two weeks or so. The ritual involves making a blood sacrifice to Prince Bufas while you are intoxicated on some substance or alcohol.

Prince Bufas works on your heart chakra and alchemically transforms your mortal blood pumping through your heart into witch blood. This amplifies psychic faculties and enhances the strength and efficacy of your magick.

Iā€™ve seen alot of improvement from these sessions.

9 Likes

A meditation

The dark fountain

images (1)

Shortly after I had recovered sufficiently and defragged my soul after the Qlippoth initiation I came to find something new inside myself.

I liken it to a dark, majestic fountain. From this fountain inside my soul is the source of all of my faculties and magical abilities.

Discovering this inside myself was not easy. I had to go inside myself to Sitra Ahra where strange and forbidden things are kept.

ā€œWhere the hell have I been? Sleeping, lost,and numbā€¦Now that I have found youā€¦I am wide awake and heading homeā€

Tapping into this wellspring of power is simple and elegant now. My confidence is improving and my intuition very strong these days.

Discover the dark fountain in your own soul and drink from waters, baptize yourself if you must, but youā€™ll never be the same thing you were before that moment again.

7 Likes

Mike I will be damned if this isnā€™t suprising bro. :laughing: Is this a special day or something?

2 Likes

Bwahahaha my hatred of honest to goodness meditation must be legendary.

Yeah man I did some internal inventorying and house cleaning today and I wanted to share this with others, I found value in it. I hope others do also.

5 Likes

7-4-22 1:50 am

I couldnā€™t sleep, I did a favor for my order sister and boy it manifested hard and fast. Canā€™t go into details but let me just say King Bael strikes down the wicked with furious vengeance, and quick too. :muscle:

Spirit of the day

Azazel Rex Grigori - Azazel King of the Watchers

Azazel is absolutely fantastic. There is absolutely nothing he canā€™t do. According to legend he and his band of angels found the daughterā€™s of mankind fair and them for wives.

He taught mankind Astrology, Sorcery, warfare, Cosmetics, Harlotry, and jewelry making particularly bracelets and necklaces.

God was so furious with him that archangel Raphael was dispatched to face him.

They fought and Azazel was beaten ( would have loved to see that fight, bet you damn sure archangel Raphael knew heā€™d been in a real fight after that oneā€¦) Raphael wrapped Azazel in a chain and took him to the heaven known as Rukhia a heaven of total darkness. There he was bound and cast face down into a pit with sharp stones, where his face would never see light againā€¦

Well he got out. According to legend a black Magician found a familiar of Azazels and used it to locate him. The magician smote the chain binding Azazel 7 times and it was broken. The magician was richly rewarded for this. Now Azazel is again free to do his will and pleasure amongst the living. He still inspires and teaches man to be greater than he was before.

A real inspiration of the LHP

Hail Azazel

The Temple of Mike B - Witching Hour

15 Likes

7-4-22 4:15 pm

Peaceful day mostly but something happened between a close friend and an acquaintance I can barely tolerate. This acquaintance is a pedantic, irritating , RHP leaning occultist whose views and opinions frequently differ than mine. I donā€™t like the guy much to begin with.

Well a very close friend of mine and him get into it today and boy the balls this motherfucker had with some of the shit he was saying and spouting off. I know him to a stammering coward mostly so hearing him get aggressive with my friend was infuriating.

The ugliness of the incident was something I festered and carried all day with me. It actually became my problem because I allowed it to, I wanted it to be.

I was pondering this dickheads fate when a rain storm started, the kind without wind. One of my temple artworks was knocked harshly off the wall while I was thinking intently.

I knew this was a cue from a spirit but who.??? I thought maybe Astaroth, or Bael perhaps but Iā€™m so close with them they wouldnā€™t need to goose me like that to get my attention. It was Prince Ipos.

I evoked Prince Ipos as I sensed this was urgent in nature.

Ipos came with haste and stated his business. Ipos plainly put hates the fool that is irritating me and talking down to my close friend. Ipos volunteered to punish and make his life hell for a time. I agreed and a curse was forged and cast from Hell itself.

This fool is going to learn to talk like heā€™s got God damned sense when he talks about my people or the LHP. If he doesnā€™t know now, heā€™s gonna real soon.

God Iā€™m just seething and the ritual is finished. I thought I poured all this emotion into the rite but Iā€™m still furious.

Iā€™ve done what needed to be done. Now wash my hands and walk away.

12 Likes

7-5-22 932 am

Damn I slept like a rock. Felt good, interesting dreams though I donā€™t remember much.

I drew the card for spirit of the day and itā€™s Agares. But when I drew it it was reversed. I donā€™t typically use reversal cards in my divinations because I can read the dignities by the relationships between the cards. So it was puzzling that Agares was in the deck the wrong way to begin with. There are no accidents with divinationā€¦ Anyway

Spirit of the day Agares

What can I say about Agares. Heā€™s very violent and agressive at times. He can also be a total sweetheart. Really depends how you called him. If you used Solomonic with JCI styled threats and compulsion then you should expect him to be like swamp god rockstar rob zombie.

images (2)

ā€œYeah yeah Iā€™m the one that you wanted, yeah yeah Iā€™m your super beast!ā€

Expect him to test your circle and give you a run for your money.

Now if you call him gently using non Solomonic methods heā€™s a totally different dude. Heā€™s gentle like waves on a littoral coastline walking with a crocodile. Real smooth, in control dude.

Depends how you want it I guess. :crocodile:

Whatā€™s he do. He teaches languages. He destroys and shakes to the foundations corrupt clergyman, masters, and politicians. He returns runaways as well.

Iā€™d like to share a recent success story. There was a man that was very wicked and cruel to an elder member of his own family. King Bael heard of this and his anger was blazing. This would never stand in front of him. Bael did need me to open the door for him. So open sesame my friend, have fun!

I took cue from King Bael and sent him to torment the man. The man has been in a state of full on psychosis style panic for days. He is texting other members of the family heā€™s hearing and seeing demons in the home. Heā€™s so scares heā€™s trying to get a priest to come excorcize the place. Bael is really giving him the full court press. Now thatā€™s satisfying justice! Righteous wrath! Iā€™m getting really good at baneful. Fuck just a year ago I was a miserable failure at it.

Iā€™m starting to enjoy the power thatā€™s coming with time and hard work.

Hereā€™s something that I wonder about. Why do Goetic spirits and LHP entities love to really scare the shit out of JCI people? Seems like they really catch the flux of a full on demonic haunting worse than most.

Time for exciting Djinn magick today, check outy other journal. :man_genie:

10 Likes

7-6-22 150 am

Spirit of the day Vual

This spirit is a smooth operator. For me Vual and I are Cool and I think weā€™ve done a layered working together on live magic but it failed as I recall. Anyway good spirit though.

Today Iā€™ve got some Djinn work going.
I have a close friend who would like a sit down and channelling with Prince Orobas, the two of them are getting so close Iā€™m almost unnecessary now lol.

No, I think itā€™s cool Orobas has made friends through me. Itā€™s an honor to assist him in manifesting his desires too. God knows he manifests so many of mine.

Iā€™m really learning for me in my path this is a two way street. Itā€™s really not about ass kissing or offerings itā€™s about being there for them too how and when Iā€™m needed. THAT is what is making them so happy.

Vk jehennum talks about this concept also.

Like the other day king Bael wanted to haunt that turd. He needed me to open that door for him. No problem chief doors to Sitra Ahra are open for business. Btw guys bael is still wreaking absolute havock on that target. Dude freaked out and attacked another family member with a belt and now is looking at jail. The wrath of Bael. Thatā€™s some real shit.

I used to think being a LHP magician gave you a pass to be a bad boy in magick. I see now it doesnā€™t. It holds me to a higher standard than Iā€™ve ever been held to before. Iā€™m a 100x better as a Man than Iā€™ve been in my past because of the conscience and morality Iā€™ve learned on this path. I look at my past mistakes and decided to turn a different direction.

When all is said and done I want to have been one of the ā€œGreatsā€ or ā€œheavyweightsā€ of our community. Iā€™m not going to be remembered for all I was able to take from the game. Iā€™m going to be remembered by what I gave to itā€¦

11 Likes

Well, you are offering your services in this case like they do when called upon I suppose. There will be always a transactional part into any kind of relationship. And thats just fine. :grin: A bond starts to grow after of course.

Yeah man you are realizing your godhood after all. Or you are truly becoming a human. Someone that isnā€™t sleeping anymore. The path just shoves your mistakes through your throat. Kind of an atonement going on even in LHP, maybe to ones own self, I donā€™t know.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what it feels like a period of atonement after awakening.

:muscle:

3 Likes

Daddyā€™s big sleepy kitty.

I love this cat so much.

This is kitty midnight. She warms my feet during the witching hours

13 Likes

7-6-22 350

I just finished a channelling session for one of my friends and it was really good.

Check this enns chant out this is brand spankin new. It is the fire.

Orobas really loves this.

9 Likes

7-7-22 812 am

Spirit of the day

Eligos

Foretells of battles and wins the favors of lordā€™s and kings.

Cool spirit. Iā€™m thinking about working with him in conjunction with Prince Orobas for diplomatic work.

Today

I might have to do some work with Halphas for a friend but I definitely plan on calling vepar today or tomorrow to kickstart a project thatā€™s been in the box for a week or two.

5 Likes

7-8-22 2am

Spirit of the day

Belial

What can I say about King Belialā€¦well get a cup of coffee and a bring a grain of salt because weā€™re going to have coffee and Hot, fresh, Mike B UPG. :joy:

According to ars Goetia he was a fallen angel. A very powerful one. His name was synonymous with ā€œworthless oneā€.

Some people want to believe what they read in a Kenneth grant or EA book and start calling Belial a God. While Iā€™m sure he appreciates this it simply isnā€™t so, unless to you it is so and youā€™re free to deify whomever you wish I donā€™t care, maybe even deify me if youā€™ve got extra time.

In my study which king Paimon led me to certain answers it was Belial who whispered in the ear of Lucifer to be the lightning rid of the rebellion.

Letā€™s drop down a level and check him out from another angle. Belial is notoriously harsh. He has been with me too. I had to paint him an awesome painting to make amends for failing him on an agreement.

He reminds me alot of Azazel. Harsh, brutal, but is acting in your interests the whole time.

Watch this for my experience Azazel and Belial

Moving on

Yesterday turned into a heavy day of work. People getting sick, order mates having emergencies.

I called vepar yesterday for an undisclosed purpose and I got the most intense visual of a whirlpool in my crystal ball. That was the shit.

Today I need to call FoRcalor. We have business. Otherwise Iā€™m just going to pop pills and chill in my temple.

I really wanna see Thor soon.

7 Likes

7-8-22 705 pm

Long day, good day. Turned super busy on me fast. Had a past client come needing services. Awesome I love my work anyway. Helping people manifest thier dreams, desires and goals brings me joy and satisfaction.
Iā€™m never gonna be rich but doing what you really love. That makes all the difference. Also I know I make a real difference.

I donā€™t really care if im rich anyway. Iā€™m not gonna chase money. I need enough to live comfortably and thatā€™s all. Life is for living and loving not chasing colored papers like a puppy .

Thatā€™s my philosophy anyway.

Tomorrow is gonna be real busy. Thatā€™s cool.
Order business and regular business. Iā€™m loving it.

This is me living my dream. This is me being who Im supposed to be in this world.

Oh Iā€™m taking the household staff to the movies on Sunday were all gonna see Thor my treat. :star2:

8 Likes

7-9-22 250 am

Spirit of the day

Prince Gaap

Need more rest still, going back to bed busy day tomorrow.

4 Likes

7-9-22 540

I had a kick ass ritual with king Bael today. We used Technique: spell of forgetting / memory binding / remove suspicion by @Veil

Damn this is kick ass master craft spell work. I salute @Veil .

Anyhoo this ritual had a copious amounts of blood shed it was messy and luscious. Bael and I were ā€˜togetherā€™ I could hear Hell howling.

Real exciting.

See ya in the witching hour.

8 Likes

7-10-22 117 am

Spirit of the day

Now before I introduce this AWESOME spirit let me explain what significance he has. I worked with Prince Seere yesterday. Now today the card comes up. Out if 78 cards his card is who I draw. What does that mean. Its a sign heā€™s working on my behalf. :metal:

Letā€™s talk about Seere. You can read from the card his offices. I can tell you from my experience with him that heā€™s haughty and demandingā€¦kind of ā€œcheekyā€ Is the right word. I like him alot.

Today should be slow. Everytime I say that though FFS it turns into a jam packed day of action.

I do need to evoke forcalor for my pet project though
Iā€™ll do that at day break.

8 Likes