That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I woke up not feeling so well, since I am overheating at work I think i got heat sick and my tummy was upset.

2 Likes

:joy: Go Mulberry!

1 Like

Nice!

Tmw, the best books I’ve read this year and can’t recommend enough:

I. Magic of the North Gate (Josephine McCarthy)
II. Elemental Powers for Witches (Frater Barrabbas)

I wish I had read these years ago, they are both brilliant.

3 Likes

TMW you make a nice tall cup of tea for yourself, then you think " let’s charge a sigil with the warmth of the cup" so you put the cup on the sigil, you leave the room for 5 min and when you come back the cup is 1/4 emptied!!!
Dear Amon… I love you too… the tea tastes different though…

2 Likes

drink a strong cup of green matcha tea before and ask Andrealphus for help if needed

Tmw you grab your backpack and tent after work.
I need the peace and loneliness only the forest can give me.

7 Likes

TMW… you wake up to the S/O shaking you awake. Watch S/O walk around the bed, going for the bedroom door only to realize that it is not S/O at all. S/O is sleeping heavily beside me. It turns to look at me with piercing blue eyes, then vanishes. Anybody else? :skull_and_crossbones::skull:

1 Like

tmw preparing three group readings and screaming internally about the amount of text

(next time I am doing a voice-over :smiling_face_with_tear: )

2 Likes

Tmw im getting my ears pierced tuesday, my mom and me have plans to get a winnie the pooh theme mother and daughter tattoos in the future, halloween is around the corner and my ex has dissed candy corn cause I brought up how i wanted to make goody bags and have in each bag a regular size bar or bag of candy.

1 Like

I hope you slept it off.

@sanaRo Happy Birthday in advance, if I’ll miss that, due to my ramblings.

I think it’s perfect for your birthday, what you’ll say?

2 Likes

tmw working from home in Europe, these days

7 Likes

I just took a 2 hour nap from exhaustion, and when I woke up I was glued to my bed so I took another 1 hour nap.

4 Likes

Did you have a good excursion in the woods last weekend?

1 Like

Yeah it was very relaxing. Although I couldn’t sleep. Never happened to me before in the woods. Maybe because of the full moon. And after laying awake in the tent for about 5 hours, I was half asleep and suddenly heard an animal, maybe a fox, right next to the tent. But since I was already half asleep I judt said: “Sssh!” In a very harsh voice so the animals goes quiet. :rofl: That woke myself up again though…

3 Likes

I faked having connectivity issues so I don’t have to put my camera on during todays meetings. No one knows you’re eating a tub of ice cream while wearing a bikini when you have “internet problems”.

3 Likes

I used to turn on airplane mode on my pc to force internet connection issues when I didn’t want to participate.

1 Like

Nothing better than waking up full of sweat in your bed :rofl: Lucky me I am not in France lately, or I would be melting

2 Likes

Thankfully my coworkers aren’t that tech savvy, shoving the camera cover over the lens and talking far away from the mic suffices to fake a bad internet day :see_no_evil:

1 Like