That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW can this month end already ?

Tmw well it seems I got exactly what I was looking for by taking the Monroe institute’s gateway voyage program. I was able to get an oobe last night. Fuck things are changing for me!

1 Like

To make this story better, the surveyor was my own brother.

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Keep Silent

2 Likes

TMW you’re in the middle of a cursing ritual that you’ve prepared everything, your intuition tells you that you need to offer a sacrifice to get into a hollow wax head and…

Suddenly you find a fallen bird, recently dead near the pit fire, so you thank the Demon and use that bird as a sacrifice.

Hail LCFG

2 Likes

Rocked out in Jacksonville , Fl. Last night! :metal:

4 Likes

Now i got this bad boy lurking

4 Likes

I saw slipknot a few weeks back. It was amazing.

2 Likes

Awesome!!! I bet that was a great concert.

I was in Jacksonville, fla. It was storming. But they still did an awesome show. It was was Joan Jett, Poison, Motley Crue and Def Leppard.

Bret Michaels was really sick, some kind of meds interfered with his diabetes. But he still rocked it!
And Motley Crue is always a beast. Joan Jett was great! They were all great really! It was the Stadium Tour.

I saw Kiss last September in Atl., Ryan Upchurch back in april.

But seeing all those amazing bands together in one show was :fire:!

1 Like

So yesterday (July 5th), I got my hair colored to celebrate that I have survived 3 months at my job. I wanted to truly let the real me out, I hated looking like someone who wasn’t me. So, I decided to color my hair how I wanted.

And, today I got dressed up in a newly bought black dress, my make up done including wearing my black lipstick and my gold pentagram necklace out to see the Elvis film and to Walmart as i forgot some stuff.

I felt powerful, and happy that I am embracing the real me.

5 Likes

I love the new hair color!

Thank you…it feels so right having it this color

1 Like

Did you do it yourself or go to a salon? If you did it yourself I was wondering what brand it was and the name of the color?

TMW your workplace starts a book blub and makes a call for suggestions… I suggested The Kybalion. Just to see what would happen. :thinking: :smiley:

5 Likes

I went to a salon, i tipped the hair stylist 15 dollars as she did a great job. Im definitely going to keep it this hair color as it looks great on me.

1 Like

Tmw I love summer but somehow I can’t wait for it to end this time. Summer is always so busy, I’m longing for calm and rainy autumn days.
How is everyone today?

3 Likes

I’m doing really well. I spent 2 hours trying to induce an oobe unsuccessfully tonight. But it’s still 2 hours of practice.

1 Like

That’s so awesome.

I feel you about the seasons. Fall and Winter are the only seasons my allergies aren’t significantly pounded.

Raining here right now, so I may go out and sit in my ritual space with the windows open.

2 Likes

Nice gift from the Universe today while jogging in the rain.

6 Likes