That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Lmao, awesome. Oh shit you should get one of these 100%. You gotta go all in and do voice distortion just for your own fun.

1 Like

Haha, ā€œCommunication therapyā€ = telling that one guy from the accounting department that he is an insufferable doorknob. In a hamsters voice.

I got my earrings done, it was 152.35 in total and i got a after care kit for it plus my tipā€¦i thought it would hurt worse than intended

1 Like

Time, samosa, and Chaat might be my new favorite thingsā€¦

:purple_heart: :india::plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Wait what are they i never seen these before?

Indian deliciousnessā€¦

I tried samosa at a little spot in a food court the other day. So good, and the sauce that gets served with it (green) ā€¦amazing!

Today I had to have more and decided to grab and try the Chaat as well.

5 :star:

Could you explain them please i never had indian food?

The samosa are kinda like fried dumplings, I guess? Theyā€™re crispy and stuffed with spiced filling (peas rice, whatever else, or chicken, etc at the place I went/go to. Apparently thereā€™s a beef kind too).

The spices are what really shine.

The Chaat I had was some kind of chicken samosa Chaat, so there was pieces of the crispy breading mixed with chickpeas and some other stuff as well as what would be in the samosa I believe. That one had a bit of something sweet in it as well and was topped with tiny noodle things it looked like.

Tbh, Iā€™ve only just tried these and am also unfamiliar with Indian food. Lol

(Though there is a basic buffet in my city Iā€™ve been too but they donā€™t have anything like this)

tmw you havenā€™t even figured out how to securely wash a spoon under running water but youā€™re feeling competent enough to learn how to scythe grassland behind the house. There is no way this can go wrong :relieved:

2 Likes

You can learn anything on YouTubeā€¦ no guarantee itā€™s the correct way. But you can learn it lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting a crash course from a coworker tomorrow. After thatā€¦I will prop up my smartphone and watch a tutorial while standing like an idiot in waist-deep grass with my flimsy hardware store scythe :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m 3 again, staring down a monitor lizard that poked itā€™s head through the grass. It flicked its forked tongue and gazed at me, I was so lost in the fantasy playing in the grass it took eternity to realise Iā€™m staring at a dragon ā€¦ bailed flailing and screaming monster monster :rofl:

1 Like

Thats what you get when you go out alone into the tall grass :relieved:

3 Likes

It may be as simple as the mask you are wearing? Your flimsy hardware store scythe could turn into the Dreaded Quantum Field Sunderer or if that is too dark for you try a +1 Blessed Moonshard Staff of Renewal - the grass will fall at your feet begging to be renewed :laughing:

1 Like

Its not too dark. I will turn it into a weapon of grass destruction. (I am NOT sorry for that stupid pun but I am willing to see myself out, as a compromise)

1 Like

TMW my cats(7off them) protect me and our household every eveningā€¦ Spirituallyā€¦

Can you tell me what tall grass I can catch this majestic creature in!!! WANT!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Really nice bluejay feather find sitting on the back deck today. Gonna have to keep this one.

2 Likes

That moment whenā€¦homemade meatball subs :yum:

4 Likes