That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW you get home and all your smart devices have demon names…and you now have to say “turn lucifer on” when you go in to your bedroom :joy:

note to self…never leave your witchy friends with you little dude unattended

2 Likes

Sometimes when we need to fix things we end up screwing it up even more…
Dunno why I had to type that… Was a total auto.

1 Like

I dont know what to do then

Tmw you don’t mind cloudy days because you and your dog get to have a private day at an almost always crowded lake

4 Likes

What a beautiful picture… Serene…

Love it.

1 Like

Tmw you get called into work on your day off after you tell them no and they beg you to come in… God but dont i love it when they beg… Lol

1 Like

TMW I started another pathworking.

TMW You recieved your own asmodeus compedium author copy!

7 Likes

Tmw you go through your playlist and find one of your favorite not heard in long time.

1 Like

Looking sexy with that book.

You actually look great how’s you gains goals going?

3 Likes

So you’re into brainy bois with books eh? I have all four books of The Encyclopedia of Philosophy by Macmillian and Free Press on my book shelf. I’m sure if you asked nicely I could arrange for a shirtless photo surrounded by them. :rofl:

2 Likes

TMW it’s my Birthday and I feel cute today even with no makes. Thanks to the storm in the Gulf of Mexico.

11 Likes

Happy birthday girl!

1 Like

happy birthday!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy birthday

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I already wished you a happy birthday.

Also, even without makup, I’d still smash lol.

TMW you notice that indeed some behaviours fuel themselves, creating vicious circles: for example searching enjoyment in reactions to very specific songs or funny videos and, when they’re over, there’s a need for more.

Happy birthday.