That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I buy a damascus steel blade, I get all excited when it arrives, I enjoy it for several weeks until the novelty wears off a bit, I keep enjoying it, I want more damascus steel blades, I buy another damascus steel blade.

This time it was a kukri, last time it was a machete, the time before that it was a dagger, ect.

1 Like

Happy bday @Angelb1083 hope it’s a great one.

This is izzy, were babysitting her. She loves me!

1 Like

Thank you! It goes great,i began to intimate people in my school by my presence and even my eyes in the gym are scary i have people asking me if i want to use their machines when i am not looking at the floor.
Bodybuilding and physical strength is something that Asmodeus inspired me and i use the fury of a beast in my workouts and the purpose that i am there to build muscle.

I feel like the Myth Sergio Oliva in my school

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

TMW “you couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions” :joy:

@Angelb1083 have a great day :partying_face:

That’s amazing!!

Tmw Hocus Pocus!!!

1 Like

Off something like this

Or if you wrote the book. I will think about it.

@Xag_darklight as been helping with something’s when they weren’t clear to me, so he totally deserves to be call sexy next a book he helped write :thinking:

2 Likes

Your skin Is glowing!
Happy birthday!!!

1 Like

Really? And thank you!

1 Like

Tmw you curse a high profile person & it’s working!
(The level of confidence and happiness I’m feeling it’s like experiencing something…new, I mean, I’ve experience confidence and happiness, but not like this)

1 Like

That moment you tell someone the conversation is finished and they message you back with more questions.

Sorry, not sorry - the conversation ends the moment you’re a butthead.

1 Like

@Angelb1083 Happy Birthday

:tada::balloon::birthday::gift::gift::cupcake::partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you thank you!

1 Like

Why work the path when you could work the pole? Jk.

TMW I’m seriously considering buying a 3d printer, because freedom, and the ability to create whatever I want basically, including freedom.

1 Like

That moment when a woman walks up and starts rubbing on your sigilic tattoos while asking questions about Santa Muerta.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: if someone did that to me, since I have an aversion to touch, I’d probably tell them to back off.

no tattoos though.

Tmw the hellhound and shields are new. Wtf where did this come from? :joy:

1 Like

TMW kiddo is really sick. I don’t even know where he picked this bug up :-/.

1 Like