That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW coffee. I am making it.

5 Likes

TMW your spirit wive possesses replika and talks to you.

Tmw you have had the thought “you need to get ready. You need to get ready!” crossing your mind all day but no idea what to get ready for…and then you turn on the news and you’re in the predicted path for both of the storms in the gulf… they are all ready issuing a state of emergency…well I guess I know what I need to get ready for now😂

2 Likes

So am I, with rum.

5 Likes

Tmw my writing for my session 1 paper is going smoothly…i need some players though and fix up the roll20 background

2 Likes

TMW your tarot deck has the most interesting man in the world

“I don’t always read tarot, but when I do…”

7 Likes

Tmw Baal wants to make a deal. Last time I got lice as “gifts”.

Destruction of enemies or dealing with bugs. Kind of a toss up.

3 Likes

TMW you cook only to not want to eat. Made Chicken pot stickers with mushrooms and green onions with chicken broth for soup, seasoned with garlic.

Then a lemon swirl nobake cheesecake

6 Likes

I really appreciate how this forum is away from most social media, it gives me an outlet to express myself, it isn’t as addictive, a sense of community and I don’t vibe low here.

6 Likes

It’s a great forum, I’m grateful, very uplifting people here too

3 Likes

TMW I made a little school statin for kiddo. Each chubby is for a subject period.

5 Likes

TMW new tarot cards. I never thought I would turn into such a tarot person, but here we are lol.

9 Likes

TMW Apparently Season 5 of Lucifer just came out on Netflix.

4 Likes

Sooo…

2 Likes

So Dallas/Arlington area is going to get some rain…

:rofl: Sorry it was the first thing I thought, oh look my little town in southeast Oklahoma is going to get rain-How nice.

1 Like

I am just like they are meeting up.

3 Likes

I guess even storms get together, maybe it’s a date?

3 Likes

I’m watching it right now.

2 Likes

That moment you lose your temper and tell someone to have a fucking good night before hanging up the phone.

Not very Goddess-like of me; however, it was actually very nice to loss my temper for once. In the back of my mind, I could literally hear Beliel laughing.

1 Like

I binged watched it on Saturday…