That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW Apparently Season 5 of Lucifer just came out on Netflix.

4 Likes

Sooo…

2 Likes

So Dallas/Arlington area is going to get some rain…

:rofl: Sorry it was the first thing I thought, oh look my little town in southeast Oklahoma is going to get rain-How nice.

1 Like

I am just like they are meeting up.

3 Likes

I guess even storms get together, maybe it’s a date?

3 Likes

I’m watching it right now.

2 Likes

That moment you lose your temper and tell someone to have a fucking good night before hanging up the phone.

Not very Goddess-like of me; however, it was actually very nice to loss my temper for once. In the back of my mind, I could literally hear Beliel laughing.

1 Like

I binged watched it on Saturday…

Tmw your boss gives you only 1 day off this week and think it’s okay…I guess I’m calling out the next day, overnight should never have a day off taken given you are basically working well into your day off to begin with

4 Likes

story of my life, my friend. For the first year and a half of my current job,I did not have a day off at all. One day off when you work overnight is never enough.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty common theme with my job. I have days where I’ll put in 18hrs straight. Be told I have to be back in 8 hrs to do it all over again for the next client.

1 Like

TMW is it took soon too start drinking?

4 Likes

Never. Let’s drink together.
710c093f3dcd47f2df6f123e81028d0d

7 Likes

Maybe I’ll join in :grinning:

2 Likes

Its 5pm somewhere.

4 Likes

What’s the strings instrument in the background?

1 Like

Sound as amazing thank you!

2 Likes

In ten minutes it’ll be 5:00 in London.

2 Likes

Prefect just can’t let the online teachers see me. He has this huge gap in his day so trying to keep him on task is being trying.

1 Like

That looks amazing! I to in one just have coconut rum here at the moment though.

1 Like