That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I mean spiritual ones are the best haha

The universe has a weird way to tell you your focusing on the wrong thing at the wrong time

1 Like

TMW I got some new self care item😍

It’s a big ol jar of Himalayan sea salt with essential oils and rose buds!!

2 Likes

No kidding :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds lovely, I did some shopping today too…the essentials of course, new crystals and a skull.

2 Likes

Archangel Michael…awkward finding it on an adult film…very awkward

1 Like

It’s huge. I Also did a restock of incense I need and Diana deity oil. I also got Kali deity oil since the cashier brought it up and I smelled it and it was amazing.

The rest of my shopping was with my mom for 5 hours to get hurricane supplies and kiddo school supplies.

3 Likes

how is that?

1 Like

Enjoy :blush:

1 Like

It smells amazing now I need to see why she is calling to me. Cashier said to mix Kali and Diana blend’s together. I have been diffusing the Diana blend everyday and night for 5 days.

2 Likes

Thank you too!!

Tmw I realize I might have an immaturity problem when most people assume my anon accounts are run by 22 year old man. :thinking:

1 Like

TMW I finally restock on flying ointment and oil. Well, just purchased it anyway lol. Picked up a tin of Belladonna’s Botanicals “Beyond the Matrix” ointment and her Fly Agaric Oil :grin:

1 Like

please explain to me how my kiddos is supposed to use this loaner laptop…

I am slightly annoyed that the school even at this in the computers to go out to the online kiddos…

2 Likes

It’s missing important keys

1 Like

Yep I emailed his teach. He has a special learning playing that requires technology so he needs a computer with special apps and programs on it.

1 Like

TMW no bowling for this girl. I have a sick kiddo :frowning:.

2 Likes

What a joke, how do they expect it to be used🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh no healing virtual hugs coming your way,

1 Like

I know. One of my friends that teach at a different school. Said they didn’t check it after it was returned last year. It wouldn’t be a huge deal if there was almost $200 worth of programs he needs to help with with his learning disability.

2 Likes

I know that this is off point, but if you can’t return the laptop Angel, you’ll have to use an external keyboard, I hope your kiddo feels better

1 Like