That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Not originally, but anything is possible once you hit that blackout point. :joy_cat:
Normally I avoid them to lessen the temptation of doing lewd things to people in committed monogamous relationships. I’m something of a hedonist and common folk tend towards being uptight. Back in my prime, it was normal to have occurrences like that, as I’m fond of getting tore up from the floor up.

3 Likes

I’ve aged had children n oi w pre premenopausal. Officially.
My youngest Will be in yr 11 next year.
We have one m o re year in this house.

4 Likes

TMW you see a spell that works so well you copy it down into your book of shadows.

4 Likes

Tmw exquisite nudes are for sale to uhh…enhance magickal workings, yes.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anybody-see-lady-evas-leaked-nudes/63331/61?u=sinister-neophyte

4 Likes

Why yes, I did change my pic. I felt this was just better than an off kilter one of Frey.

I’ve read @Cernunnos 's enthusiastic response to it and seen it’s results in him first hand.

2 Likes

Tmw when just wrote a post on my more dangerous method of dealing with parasites. @Xag_darklight I linked your thread to it as well as I found the information just as valuable.

6 Likes

This looks like a really potent method

2 Likes

Oh yeah, haven’t had many problems with them since I started using it. I think word got out that I was “eating” them

3 Likes

A fun thing that i did with them is literally creating swords out of their souls i used to bind them in a triangle and call upon hellfire and i focused it on them literally melting their souls and molding them into swords.

3 Likes

I like that method, might have to try that one myself. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have fun :metal::grinning:

2 Likes

Tmw when you just realized your spirit wolf is a Arctic one

5 Likes

Love that combined rune imager
@Sigfried

3 Likes

Th a ts good. @Dralukmun.
I just do what a rite that means I actually eat the energy so it’s food .

3 Likes

Found it when I decided I at least needed a portal into Facebook after I killed my real name account and use it for there. I like the combination of the runes and the Helm of Awe. Very aesthetic.

4 Likes

tmw
even now it has to be fucking “Africa” from Toto :expressionless:

4 Likes

Tmw… tiiiiiiiiiiime is on my side, yes it is… :notes:

6 Likes

TMW you realize your tarot cards seem to never lie… like I mean NEVER lie. :eyes:

6 Likes

Thyme is always on our side!

3 Likes

Mine neither, but I am STILL waiting on my boat license and being a captain. Because the cards said so

6 Likes