That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW in 1-2 occasions years ago you mistakenly believed that the “nanana” theme was the one of 1989’s Batman.

2 Likes

I concur!

3 Likes

Drinking tonight and had the look of Lucifer shine through me :pray:t2::trident::fire:

11 Likes

Tmw you just had a good night sleep, and come across one of your friends still drinking with some random hipsters on your way To The smoking area of The ship

5 Likes

Also that Moment When you figure out that a mala is very useful for certain neigong practices…so is doing them on a ship deck.

3 Likes

Tmw where that was both an incredibly intense and short ritual

4 Likes

I called FedEx when it didn’t show I bet that driver got his ass chewed out for putting delivered but didn’t deliver it

3 Likes

Tmw I tried big blue for the first time…now I grew up on big red as a little kid cause my grandma and tbh big blue isn’t as strong as the big red…i rather have big red over big blue…honest opinion

1 Like

Tmw you enjoyed feeding on the energy from your enemies

3 Likes

Tmw I am now drunk from the offering. I gave the spirits my favorite raspberry ale as well as all the energy and time wasted on a very deep fear I had. They seemed to have accepted it gratefully

3 Likes

I tried calling USPS but I couldn’t get past the automated call tree. I will be at the post office myself if it isnt in my mail box by Monday.

3 Likes

TMW this thread click-baits half the forum.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anybody-see-lady-evas-leaked-nudes-get-in-here-before-she-deletes-this/63331?u=sigfried

2 Likes

TMW You Changed your profile pic.

2 Likes

TMW You make a thread To Help People with parasites with full instuctions that are effective.

9 Likes

NICE! :smiley:

Don’t forget to link it in the Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! 👍

5 Likes

TMW TV Gets wall mounted today

4 Likes

Keep your weird fetishes to yourself! :astonished:

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well i did the “dont” :joy:
Will surely do!

2 Likes

@Mao
Were you at a wedding?

2 Likes