That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I’m keeping my son away from it for the most part, he has worked with fae before and some amazing things have happened. I do know my oldest son’s guardian is Astraroth so I don’t know what is going to happen

1 Like

TMW your old stalker from 11+ years ago has emerged from out of nowhere. Guess Imma go and get my shotgun. JK, they are forbidden, here. Blunt force needs to do the trick.

1 Like

Tmw you notice that a third person you don’t like is exhibiting the same “symptoms” of the curse you cast and you are trying to figure out if it’s a coincidence or if you unintentionally created a sort of “curse plague”.

2 Likes

I had the same dream more than 5 times when im going through relationship issues
have to say one of the worst dreams

1 Like

True I am getting stressed out, I just never remember my dreams unless someone makes me, happened last time Belial possessed me, now im possessed again and remembering my dreams again. I did ask for my teacher to communicate to me via dreams.
I guess he’s saying I need to relax and de stress lol

2 Likes

What @Dralukmun said when I have a lot of stress and anxiety I have dreams of losing teeth too.

1 Like

Tmw
me:gonna eat a piece of ham to take my vitamins

Marbas: no eat oatmeal

Me:b…but

Marbas:you will thank me later

I hate Eating healthy but he’s right :eyes:

I am just kinda letting him find himself and supporting him. He has been though as much shit has I have been this past year. So I am just here to support him no matter what he chooses.

Though I really think he might hex his father. He has so much hate for him that he is completely detached.

2 Likes

Just grab two crystal glass of red wine and chat a bit with Belial. He have some incredible cool advices how to dissolve stress. He is a wonderful husband and teacher. :black_heart::wine_glass:

4 Likes

He happens to be my spiritual parent oddly enough, I’ve been kinda angry at him, its time we have a talk and get over some shit.
He is pretty cool however, I do kinda miss him

2 Likes

He truly does treat his wives really really well. He is definitely good at that. (Definitely not one of them) But yes he is a good teach if he stops trying to knock me on my ass when he comes to me. Sometimes I feel like we are going to war :joy:

3 Likes

You definitely need to learn how to relax and let go. It will help a lot with all of your path.

2 Likes

He never failed before me, and he was a pleasant “disappointment”, because I thought completely different things about him before I find out more about him and our past-, present. You won’t lose anything if you call him and give yourself a quality time and talk.

I’m pretty sure that he is opened to this discussion, and it may help your relationship and even you. Understand him, and his motivations. It might help you to solve this actual problem.

2 Likes

I’ll ask him to show up in my dreams so we can talk, my ability to see and hear spirits went down the drain since he put a binding on me, it was for my protection and removing it is a test I think, but its still an inconvenient pain in the ass.

On that note I wonder if he can tell me more about the demon im sharing my body with :sweat_smile:

Thank you Nagash for the advice. I’ll talk with father within the next few days

2 Likes

Well now, knowing this, I’m pretty sure that he is not against you. Belial usually doing things like this, just to help you grow, and become better, stronger magickian, which means in an another kind of protection as well. Don’t be mad at him. It might cause a very unpleasant situation now, but if he did this, it means you can free yourself from this and pass the test, because he won’t give you a bigger task than what you couldn’t handle. :wink:

Stay positive, and try to find the exciting and remunerative side of the challenge. :wine_glass::muscle: He is with you.

2 Likes

He put it on me do to my abilities overwhelming me, my psychic abilities was increasing to fast, I couldn’t adjust quick enough. Then there was the cultist and collectors, trying to get me to join them or move where they wanted and hexing me.

I’ve learned my lesson not to push myself so fast and hard next time, in all honesty I was only doing power meditations 30 minutes a day and cleaning my energy system. I have no idea how things went so bad so quickly.
I think before I remove the binding, I should look into shielding to keep me invisible and under the radar.

2 Likes

@Nagash how did I miss you were married to him? I feel like I should have known this but it still make me oh wait…

3 Likes

I’ve known for weeks lol, im surprised you didn’t know that.

2 Likes

I wrote about it before you registered the site, however I didn’t talked about too much. He showed and explained it to me around when I first get in touch with him.

3 Likes

I’m that’s kinda a rude way to say it, but I am kinda all over the the place and don’t see every post.

1 Like