~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

I’ve had a “sex dream” a few years ago mentioned in mt first finding the Balg forum -dec.18

1 Like

I used to wake up with marks on my body never considered why though. Long time ago

Yes had the suffocation before too

1 Like

Fuck’em it’s that simple!

1 Like

I’ve just found it hard to breathe before, never suffocation because my whole body was put to work

1 Like

You are not allowed to do THAT

Last night I evocate King Belial, because We have things to discuss about.

I was in hurry, because I was late, too late. While I walked across a big richly decorated but grey and cold, stone “corridor”, I felt His presence in the grand door’s other side. The door has opened before me, and I saw Him.

Naked Demons was everywhere. Men and women as well, and the near ones hugged are His feet, thighs while He sat “above” me on His Blazing Throne, waiting for me. I took a deep breath before I welcomed Him.

I asked for His apologize, and after the formality, with His single move, pose changeing, the Demons around us slowly retreated, left alone Us, together. I came up to His Throne, and He asks me, to sit down. I just starred at Him and His Throne, but then I decided, and simply take my place on the Arm of His Throne, while my bare, smooth feet slide slowly between His legs, insolently, playfully but at the same time, tenderly.

Here is the fast sketch of my clothes

We started talking about what we wanted before, why we’re was there. Time just rushes on.

We’re drank from one beautiful chalice (Both of us used that one), something strong, sweet liquid layed on that. Then He told me after He finished the story:

Well this is the reason, why I can’t make you mine, before Abaddon would do it.
I smiled, and I started moving my silky feet between His legs
So… You can not touch me. You… have to wait, huh?
He smiled as well, and moved my hips on groin. I was scared - because I kept the pact between Them in my mind - but the way how He touched me and played with my increasingly sensitive skin (with my waist, hips, buttocks, thighs) was alluring.
Do not forget your pact! - I sighted while I felt His finger slowly slips under my “clothe” - Please, stop it! - I touched His face and neck gently but protested.

He smiled, and glanced at the sweet material of the chalice, became frightfully quiet to me, for some second. Then suddenly…
He poured out the sweet, hot drink on to my groin, then spreaded open my thighs, and:tongue::wine_glass:

I tried to resist, asked Him to stop and let me free, but how the seconds passed, slowly, I became addicted to the feeling, and deeply inside me, I wished for more. The feelings are swirls inside me, just like the growing lust. With my hand, I gently touched His cheek, strokingly and whispered (with some panted moans) Him to stop it, I’m not “allowed” to do this, and He neither. A King must keep His words, anyway.

He looked up to me, with His hand He still played with me, but leaned closer to give me a long, tasty kiss, mixed with what sweet, strong alcohol and with my body fluids.

The pact “saved me” at this time (sadly, somehow).
Goddamn it, Belial , you should fill my mouth with your… before… :tongue::eggplant::milk_glass:

:black_heart::wine_glass:

14 Likes

All i can sat is: shhhiite! Is thi in astral dream? Or were you awake

2 Likes

I was totally awake, Dear. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_heart: I usually connecting to Gods with this form. I see Theem, feels Them, I can touch Them and They can touch me, too.

8 Likes

I see the gods in different ways outside of astral…I have a really intimate connection with lady Bastet

4 Likes

My most intimate relationship is with Abaddon and Lucifer. My Godself is Belial’s wife (this is what we’re talked about, Our History), but our relationship not that “soft” and “tender” mostly like with these two above.

3 Likes

My Godself is Bastet’s consort though if I’m honest here when it comes to anything with sex…she’s more dominant. VERY dominant at times. Though she is still docile and loving, gentle even while being dominant

2 Likes

And by intimate it’s whenever she comes to me. Actively talking about her and bringing her up often draws her to me. Even just yesterday, I was talking about how she was in my dreams a lot and she flat out kissed me

2 Likes

True love between Gods is a beautiful things. :black_heart: The way how I handle the situation when you or your love connected closely with others in the same time when he loved you as well, it was my weak point.

But Belial told me someting deep about it last time, when we’re talked about my lover Gods.

Loving more men by your pure heart, it is not a sin, my Dear. It never was… It is a beautiful magickal link between your very soul, an ancient power. Honest, healing and gentle.

At the moment several things ran out of my mind, and this one: Oh, you can do this even in this way, huh? Hehe. I love Him, so much.

8 Likes

I could feel a truthfulness in those lines and it got me all emotional in my eyes, tears nearly forming

3 Likes

I will ask all of you that have sex with some spirit. Are there a need for the third eye to be open to even begin having sex and feel the spirit.

1 Like

If you have clairsentience already which is just being able to feel the spirit that’s there then no, you will not need to. At least, I don’t think so

2 Likes

Well a few nights ago i asked ares to come into my dreams but, for some reason I had a dream about 9 different women pleasuring me one after the other but could have been another spirit though.

2 Likes

Ok i think i know now. Thx :blush:

Had a nice trip to Gamaliel, in the Qliphoth, and, oh well… orgies happened.

I was reluctant to tell this Tale, but for some reason, I feel compelled to do it now. Maybe Azazel wants me to recount the story.

I had done a small-scale invocation of Azazel. We had talked about small things, as well as my current path. And what I needed to work on. That night, for some reason, I was so horny, I could have stuck my dick into a light socket if it would have looked appealing enough. I rolled around in bed, wondering whether or not I should masturbate, or whether I should call to my succubus, or whether I should just ignore it.

The question was quickly answered whenever I felt large brawny hands on my back. I allowed myself to slip into a slight trance, and the feeling of the hands on my back got more intense, to the point where they almost felt physical.

I felt his hardness at that special spot, and I allowed myself to slip out of my clothing. I heard him whisper in my mind to allow him to enjoy me.

I want to reiterate just how horny I was at that moment. After I agreed, I felt him become a part of me. And as the Motions continued, the feeling began more and more real to me. To the point that I could actually feel his hips slapping against me.

Whenever he emptied himself within me, another Sensation that I actually felt, he ordered me to masturbate for him, and to rub my juices into my skin.

After this, he laughed, and was gone. Yes, I was used by a demon, and I have no qualms about it.

15 Likes