That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Oh that’s why I missed it I don’t go on that one.

1 Like

Ooops sorry

1 Like

Yes, so completely understandable if you didn’t meet with them at all, or anyway. Who would have time to read all BALG posts or stalk me anyway (yeah I know some people does :sweat_smile:)?

1 Like

Going to stalk you now :kissing_heart: I love reading this stuff to see all the past live connections.

1 Like

No worries :wink:

1 Like

TMW two 12 hour shifts down for training, now everything is going as should. Going to help run the brand new office for my new job. Allowing your patron demon to fully take hold as asked was one of my best choices ever.

2 Likes

This post was posted by Patron demon :joy::sweat_smile:

Sweetie I love you and you are showing.

1 Like

:heart: opps

1 Like

My life is so weird…

TMW this just really happened.

1 Like

Soooooooo :laughing:

1 Like

Tmw I’m taking this pregnancy one day at a time, but I do appreciate the feelings that feel like an embrace when I feel more emotional.

1 Like

That moment when…you find out your baneful work didn’t take :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Aww that’s gotta suck, good luck next time, do they have some kind of protection maybe?

I was just paid a visit by the guy who burned me out of my house last year. Last I had heard about him, I was told he looked like a strung out meth addict hovering near death, but he looked pretty hearty just now. Could be protected, or he was able to overcome the baneful work somehow.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me last year, but months later it is a different story. It was like they were built up so the fall could be bigger.

1 Like

About to set up wards with some runes, Eihwaz, Algiz, Inguz, Dagaz. This should be interesting

Im tired, the arm I was channeling my energy through to charge the runes is fatigued. I feel kinda light headed, its done. Now just gotta make a protective servitor. I tried to link the runes to pull energy up from the earth to keep themselves charged and the wards strong.
Owchies my arm hurts now, note to self alternate arms next time.

Tmw, I am reconsidering the wisdom of removing my kuksa(wooden cup) from my bushcraft kit as I drink my coffee from a aluminum nesting cup and almost burn my lips

3 Likes

Could it be another build up To Breakdown though? Doesn’t life get great for them before it all blows up?

1 Like

I don’t think so, as his life could never be described as great, but I guess it’s possible. I might have to read on it later and find out.

2 Likes