That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Most definitely :joy::+1:

Cool interview :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Me:
The girl with a nose piercing: "SORRY…

"

Tmw work was alright. Got an apology from the supervisor who was trouble so I guess that matter can be set aside.

Also tmw i really need to read podcast descriptions more closely. Downloaded four episodes of one called “World Religions and Cults”. What I got was four hours of Fundamentalist Christian Sermons lol Not a problem really but a surprise on my end lol

5 Likes

Possibly. What is this going to be about? Just stating our views on how things work in terms of magic?

Tmw a curse unintentionally affects another person you don’t like, so you’re kind of sitting there like

3 Likes

Good good. That makes work life a lot better.

Oh one of those ones that it is all about how everything is “evil”?

Nice! :ok_hand:

Well, the occult, yes but it was mainly him talking about the concerns of the rising Chrisma movement within Christianity, Pentcostals, what the term “speaking in tongues” actually meant, and telling his congregation that the reason why the younger generations are being drawn to those groups is because people are tired of Christian’s being hypocritical.

Scary thing is, minus the occult japs, the sermons sound eerie similiar to what I would have been talking about if my path did not take a sharp turn, as I wanted to become a pastor.

1 Like

TMW I am 99.9% sure my child is going to be a Black Magician ones he decides he isn’t atheist any more.

He very seriously went to me and said I want you to have 100% custody. If it can’t happen legally I will make sure it happens other ways.

He and I also had this take about how they keep talking about being bibles and prayers back into schools. He asked to be pulled form public schools if this happens because he just doesn’t believe in anything at the moment. But definitely not Christian beliefs. He said he as been thinking about it a lot and he just doesn’t see how in this work there could be a “god” that they teach about.

I was just like wow.

2 Likes

He can be a black magician and still be an atheist. You don’t have to believe in a higher power to work magick.

3 Likes

I honestly NEVER saw my path coming. Which I am still shocked on how easily I accepted demons. Because when I was 13 I was having nothing to do with Azazel when he came to me the first time. At this point I think I completely failed because I never did that tell Lucifer to go away. I kinda was ok let’s do this. But also with demons stuff really does get done. And it isn’t all horror movie like.

1 Like

I know he. But he still believed in Santa Claus like completely it is really cute. So he does need something to believe it. It just isn’t anything he has found yet. But even if he never does I support his path. I have been really lucky that my mom and grandma support the two of us. I had always been encouraged to do was I feel is fit for my spiritual self. So I carry that to my child. Even when the Mormon wanted him to be baptized and he didn’t want it. We just stopped going.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Honestly, it would’ve lead to a wasted life on my end if I went that way in my eyes. It does not seem to stop people randomly telling me their life’s story in public though. I guess I just have that vibe for people

What’s your zodiac? I’m a Libra and it happens all the time. That I actually thought about becoming a therapist for two seconds. But I like animals way better.

1 Like

Sagittarius, with a very strong presence of Scorpio in my natal chart

Ugh I had the weirdest dream I lost 2 teeth and chipped 3. Wtf

1 Like

Sounds like stress may be getting to you, as teeth in dreams may represent how we view our waking lives. Might be time for some good relaxation

2 Likes

Tmw interesting fact: there was a Norse custom of carrying a tooth a child lost as a charm to ensure you would make it home and be more successful in battle. In order to get said tooth, the parent had to exchange a coin. hence the birth of the practice for the tooth fairy

3 Likes

Egg. Must consume egg.
Also, another egg.
Consumption of 2 eggs required.

1 Like

I get lots of broken and missing teeth dreams when I’m stressed or usually it just anxiety and nothing really happens.

1 Like