That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Good morning/evening/day everyone

1 Like

@Cernunnos
Your actually quite funny.
Who knew?

1 Like

TMW You Continue Writing Your Beelzebub Contribution After a long break from him.

4 Likes

Not originally, but anything is possible once you hit that blackout point. :joy_cat:
Normally I avoid them to lessen the temptation of doing lewd things to people in committed monogamous relationships. Iā€™m something of a hedonist and common folk tend towards being uptight. Back in my prime, it was normal to have occurrences like that, as Iā€™m fond of getting tore up from the floor up.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve aged had children n oi w pre premenopausal. Officially.
My youngest Will be in yr 11 next year.
We have one m o re year in this house.

4 Likes

TMW you see a spell that works so well you copy it down into your book of shadows.

4 Likes

Tmw exquisite nudes are for sale to uhhā€¦enhance magickal workings, yes.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anybody-see-lady-evas-leaked-nudes/63331/61?u=sinister-neophyte

4 Likes

Why yes, I did change my pic. I felt this was just better than an off kilter one of Frey.

Iā€™ve read @Cernunnos 's enthusiastic response to it and seen itā€™s results in him first hand.

2 Likes

Tmw when just wrote a post on my more dangerous method of dealing with parasites. @Xag_darklight I linked your thread to it as well as I found the information just as valuable.

6 Likes

This looks like a really potent method

2 Likes

Oh yeah, havenā€™t had many problems with them since I started using it. I think word got out that I was ā€œeatingā€ them

3 Likes

A fun thing that i did with them is literally creating swords out of their souls i used to bind them in a triangle and call upon hellfire and i focused it on them literally melting their souls and molding them into swords.

3 Likes

I like that method, might have to try that one myself. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have fun :metal::grinning:

2 Likes

Tmw when you just realized your spirit wolf is a Arctic one

5 Likes

Love that combined rune imager
@Sigfried

3 Likes

Th a ts good. @Dralukmun.
I just do what a rite that means I actually eat the energy so itā€™s food .

3 Likes

Found it when I decided I at least needed a portal into Facebook after I killed my real name account and use it for there. I like the combination of the runes and the Helm of Awe. Very aesthetic.

4 Likes

tmw
even now it has to be fucking ā€œAfricaā€ from Toto :expressionless:

4 Likes

Tmwā€¦ tiiiiiiiiiiime is on my side, yes it isā€¦ :notes:

6 Likes