That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

That moment when a smartass sorcerer allows our area to have weather that we already experience.

I can’t wait to see your next trick, are you going to make the NRA be pro-gun, oh, I know, you’ll make PETA be against eating animals!

Watch my next trick, I’m going to be making all vegetarians completely swear off meat.

2 Likes

Watch out, he’s going to turn Pride parades gay.:rofl:

… I need a hobby…

Hey hey now, give me more credit than that. I also created micro aggressions and safe spaces in public areas.

1 Like

That moment when you laugh at yourself, and instead of questioning your sanity, you just accept it.

3 Likes

Tmw you discover type-in-your-city-name events into Google and see what is going on.

I have no idea why this scene came up in my mind.

1 Like

TMW running through the neighborhood at night yelling ‘fuck yeah motherfucker’ like i just smoked $100 worth of crack

Tmw I should of gotten some wire racks or something for the kitchen

Well that’s one way to become a living gawd

2 Likes

Tmw the ritual went well. I have Naamah’s sigil carved and bind to a candle that we will be burning during meditations and rituals with her. It was a nice introduction I like her vibe. Gentle yet increasing in intensity as it goes on

2 Likes

Haha, nice. The people I live with would give me the death stare if I even pretended to be atheist… and would incinerate me if I told them I spoke to Lucifer more than I spoke to Jesus.

1 Like

TMW my hand is fucking sore…This thing isn’t even done, I just have to put it down for the night.

6 Likes

That moment when…this is most likely your final post in the Loose A Few Jizz thread before it closes as sleep, that most fickle of mistresses, beckons :cry:

Fair thee well!

3 Likes

Likes at knowing what happens to my body with dairy

1 Like

Tmw fuck it, B horror movie time!

3 Likes

Which one

Cabin Fever, it has been awhile since I last saw it

Cabin fever has ravaged all aboard, this once proud vessel has become a floating psycho ward

1 Like

Tmw, interesting experience to start summon the powers of darkness while standing in the dark outside, and not getting it at first you have the oldest Christian Lutheran church of the region straight behind your back from 1495. And also one of the biggest medieval churches of the country, while calling demons of the dark. :joy::joy: According to local folklore the church was built by giants Hollo and Martta.

Beautiful building though and believe me, something responded me from the dark. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is amazing.

3 Likes