That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw guys ‘n gals, as the previous thread starts to reach critical mass I though I’ d take responsibility and start 5th already so feel free. The stage is yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Its too early for this :smiley:

3 Likes

No it’s not. There’s only like 700 posts to go before it will be locked automatically. It will reach over night if people are active enough. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very well :slightly_smiling_face:
Also thanks for randomly introducing me into Luciferian philosophy and magick :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tmw you want to put a curse on your rp site your on cause of a rule that shouldnt be in effect if it allowed under 18 users

1 Like

My pleasure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This name should stick :grin:

1 Like

Farewell TMW 4. Hello TMW 5…Braver, Bolder, Bouncier!

24 Likes

Lol that funny

1 Like

Ah regulars can edit the title. Good. I wasn’t sure about that.

1 Like

Tmw when you make an offering to different spirit and a while after that you start to chant enn of Vine without clear reason why.
@Lady_Eva’s golden rule applies again. When you enter a strange world strange shite happens… :thinking: :grin:

5 Likes

I think those tits are the real thing.

6 Likes

Good news…i found a new rp site

Don’t you hate it when that happens?

1 Like

Whoah @charles9 you changed your avatar! :astonished:

I… I don’t know know what’s real any more in the world?! :worried:

:smiley:

7 Likes

Define real? :stuck_out_tongue: @Lady_Eva

5 Likes

Kinda rolls off the tongue doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Tmw when Middle Pillar Ritual has changed completely when doing it…

1 Like

Tell me more.

2 Likes

Well, completely is maybe exaggerated said but as my clairsentience is really opening a lot I feel the energy of it, sometimes so much I drop on my knees for a moment. And then get up again and continue.

1 Like