That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

But a cheaper one wouldn’t have the super cool telescope in it.

(fuck, it took me forever to write that reply because everyone and their sister came in all at once right before I could finish it)

3 Likes

Days like that are why I smoke and drink, it takes the edge off. Well, that and carry around a little goofer dust. Sometimes you just have to go a little psycho on people.

2 Likes

Damn you it’s not 24k :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tmw my order should be here either tomorrow or Monday…and my stepdad wont help find my glasses

1 Like

Some days just are like that hugs

4 Likes

Thank you hugs :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

TMW you keep seeing things involving Paimon and Andras, then they both pop up one after the other when hitting random on a Goetia app.

1 Like

:joy:

We wanted bars not nuggets :woman_shrugging:

Geez

3 Likes

Why haven’t you shit 100k?
You just shot a bar. It is not enough. Make us rich already, you woman.

4 Likes

I found my glasses…and I drank my first glass of ice water around 3 am and now I’m on my second glass of ice water

1 Like

I’m trying :joy:

4 Likes

I wish I could shit gold bricks.

4 Likes

Sounds rather painful

5 Likes

Fascinating… I did a little bit more research on 111 and I’ve seen sites say things like:

There is also a theory that those who see the number 111 very often are “lightworkers". Lightworkers are people who spread light everywhere they go and have the power to bring harmony to other people and the world in general.

The meaning of 111 is that you are manifesting what you’ve been focusing your attention on.

I have gotten the general idea that seeing repeating 1’s everywhere I go conveys the message that I am going on the right path that resonates with me the most and I’m often aware of my mindset. I also find it ironic that the first quote I found mentions light and “lightworkers”… and I just so happen to wear a pendant of Lucifer’s sigil and communicate with him the most in dreams. :smiley:

2 Likes

The human asshole will surprise you with how much it can stretch. And if there are any injuries, the brick will pay for it no problem.

6 Likes

I’m listening.

4 Likes

I got another Amazon order in

I’m going to buy their stocks if you keep ordering stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I get 25 bucks in a bit that is going to my dinner tonight…i don’t want beans tonight

1 Like

I have once heard it can expand to about 9 inches. What I didn’t hear was whether or not that was 9 inches in diameter, or simply 9 inches in the form of a stretched out oval. :thinking:

2 Likes