1 Like

H5zQ6krHznABpkdfkoUzZX-1024-80

I’m universal, one size fits all.

4 Likes

woosh?

The last time the universe squatted, earth was born

2 Likes

3 Likes

Crap, that’s the 2nd time that happened, not sure if it’s my browser or Discourse but posts don’t show as posted, I have to close that tab and open another, then this seems to happen occasionally. Cheers. :smiley:

5 Likes

Tmw you are completely alone in a sea of normies and you can sense one of the herd giving you the stink eye.

6 Likes

So there is a tabby kitten in our area and my inner cat lady wants to find it and give it love…and she/he looks my old lady cat Lauren

1 Like

Right on. Most people wouldn’t pick the number one to be their favorite. Most people would think one is the weakest and dullest possible number. Most people don’t know about Platonism.

Tmw just finished watching the fountain with the wife and now chewing pot stems, half heartening flipping through a new book, thinking about life and death as well as creation. Nice way to spend a night off

2 Likes

TMW my wife has such as obsession with Plague doctor masks that she just ordered one of the same make and model as the ones in the Ghost video, Dance Macabre…from the guy that made the ones in the video.

3 Likes

Everytime I hear plague mask I think of Baal Kadmon, as he uses it as his avatar during interviews to maintain his privacy. Being known as an occultist probably would not fair well with his reputation as a historian, unfortunately. Despite countless years of educated individuals indulging in similar subjects. Got to love rigid academia

2 Likes

I’ve seen his name popping up a lot recently but I haven’t looked much into his work or who he is. Now I am curious. If he is a historian I assume his occult work is reputable?

And it’s not always mutually exclusive thankfully. I know Ben Waggoner of The Troth has done a lot for historical research while being open about his faith and practice.

2 Likes

I would say he is legit. I bought his book “Belial: A history” and back tracked all the translations he made of the Greek, Hebrew and Latin. They all checked out. It is not a ritual book, but helped me out tremendously with understanding Belial to help with the emergence process. It also taught me about the rise and “fall” of importance Belial has had in the human thought of his power (basically from not just being the one who tempted Samuel to fall but eventually becoming what the Christians call the Devil all the way to being the 68th spirit of the Goetia). Lot of information in a 40 page book.

As far as his other books go, I have heard good reviews. Been thinking of buying his Pazuzu and Lilith books. But I would recommend buying them as ebooks as they are short. Although he does have a money back guarantee on all his books and classes that does not expire.

He has quite a bit of stuff on youtube if you want to test the waters before spending any money as well

And touche on your point

3 Likes