That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Shub-Shub is a sweetie, very comfy vibe from her when I was pathworking Grimoire of the Necronomicon

2 Likes

TWM you’re planning a curse on someone you thought was your real friend!

TWM where you realize you don’t feel bad about doing it, you actually feel doing it justice!

6 Likes

Tmw you wake up from a dream kissing up a womans legs before you got to the fun part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: no face though

3 Likes

Tmw you’ve been laughing so much today, you had an ab workout.

sbbshshs

7 Likes

You could probably market that somehow and make a fortune LOL

2 Likes

Probably! I’ve seen sillier things on the shopping channel. :thinking:

3 Likes

TMW you find a really awesome walking stick/cane on Wish, for $125. The top of it pulls out and is a telescope.

4 Likes

Do you need a stick to walk?

2 Likes

No, but it’s cool as fuck.

4 Likes

TMW
I had lunch with a model
and didn’t realize it.
I can’t deny my countryside upbringing, sometimes

5 Likes

But if you don’t need why use it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Because it’s cool. It’s like someone wearing a certain type of coat when they don’t need to. Just an accessory for personal enjoyment.

I’m not buying it, I just think it’s cool.

2 Likes

Then why don’t you buy it?

2 Likes

Because $125 is a fair amount of money when I have other expenses and stuff to worry about. I put it on my list of things so when I can afford to get it, I can order it.

2 Likes

Get a cheaper one.

Or, being a magician and all, you could, oh, I don’t know, do a spell to bring one to you that won’t cost you anything.

A lot of people do that with books, but I haven’t heard of many doing it with other objects, come to think of it :thinking:

1 Like

That moment when you might of relied on ritual a little too late to be properly effective. Dorian wasn’t nearly as destructive as I had hoped it would be.

2 Likes

When you consent to cookies.

4 Likes

Unknown are the roads of a cab driver. :thinking::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I think I could have shit gold today and someone, would have found someway to complained about it :rage:

4 Likes