That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Love e it

Cool. T h e m just I’ve attempted with the weather is making it pause whilst I’m walking and stating that the water, wind and rain go around me not through me. Works every time. I don’t know why.

TMW I demo n strayed directed energy as a an example of “attempted” telekinesis by sending it into the candle 2 meters away and it only flickered.
Oh well. I never tried that distance before but my daughter thought it was “alright”. Meh. Perhaps not gifted? Says the human construct

2 Likes

TMW you need to find someone good with making talismanic items … Claunecek has let me be aware of what he wants but t h e last person you as k ed who lives locally Claunecek was not impressed.

He prefer

I should find out why t tiger- eye quartz ruby on copper / gold.
After I be checked a million other things I’m supposed to.

3 Likes

Tmw I took an injury in my knee at work today. Nothing broken but I will be limping for a bit (was pinned by about 70 pounds worth of steel and glass that hit me at a pretty fast pace). I think I am going to need to do a certain cleansing with a raw egg or two. Too much bad luck lately

1 Like

TMW King Paimon appeared in my dream on a freeway next to a pyramid (?), asking me to contact him.

Also TMW an other daemon who is reaching out for me for a few weeks now keeps on knocking on my door so to speak but due his more ‘incognito’ character im kinda waiting for the right timing and also for the right formula for summoning him… eventhough he is always refering to a certain important spot not far from where i live… never happend before…
I think this will be the first time i will relay solely on The Book of Sitra Achra, maybe not bad since that scripture will be my most fundamental source during my more in dept Qlipothic work.

4 Likes

TMW You Posted A new Group Working.

3 Likes

Tmw you feel the weight of the attachment over work dragging me down into an dark space. The further it dragged me, the more my injury throbbed. So in response, I chanted abbadon’s enn 108 times with my mala and gave that psychological attachment to him as my offering. Feeling free now, at peace, and the knee is not bothering me

1 Like

TMW you evoked abaddon and you have a great experience

5 Likes

TMW
you basically get paid to exchange memes with the CEOs

7 Likes

TMW hump day.

3 Likes

TMW your wife’s job is getting ridiculous and unbearable so it’s time to switch up again for the sake of her sanity (frankly I don’t blame her) . So i am going back to building yachts lol. Lucky for me these places are always looking for experienced fiberglass technicians.

4 Likes

Tmw you find a 50 € bill and a couple of fives in the pocket of a coat you last wore almost half a year ago :smiley:

5 Likes

TMW you realize the trick to speaking with two voices while listening to Push It To The Limit and contemplating summoning Eligos and Kimaris at the same time.

5 Likes

Go ahead, I asked them and they said they would be cool with it.

1 Like

FarShyJackrabbit-size_restricted

7 Likes

TMW I am already doing minor work with Leviathan/Bahamut so I wonder if it would be appropriate to petition his aide in getting back into boat work. Being a sea serpenty thing and all that…

2 Likes

Egad! :anguished:

1 Like

Why doesn’t BALG sell other style shirts? Only the standard unisex tshirts. A canvas tote bag would be really cool. Yep, I would buy that.

4 Likes

Great song of an even greater movie!

2 Likes