That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW you evoked abaddon and you have a great experience

5 Likes

TMW
you basically get paid to exchange memes with the CEOs

7 Likes

TMW hump day.

3 Likes

TMW your wife’s job is getting ridiculous and unbearable so it’s time to switch up again for the sake of her sanity (frankly I don’t blame her) . So i am going back to building yachts lol. Lucky for me these places are always looking for experienced fiberglass technicians.

4 Likes

Tmw you find a 50 € bill and a couple of fives in the pocket of a coat you last wore almost half a year ago :smiley:

5 Likes

TMW you realize the trick to speaking with two voices while listening to Push It To The Limit and contemplating summoning Eligos and Kimaris at the same time.

5 Likes

Go ahead, I asked them and they said they would be cool with it.

1 Like

FarShyJackrabbit-size_restricted

7 Likes

TMW I am already doing minor work with Leviathan/Bahamut so I wonder if it would be appropriate to petition his aide in getting back into boat work. Being a sea serpenty thing and all that…

2 Likes

Egad! :anguished:

1 Like

Why doesn’t BALG sell other style shirts? Only the standard unisex tshirts. A canvas tote bag would be really cool. Yep, I would buy that.

4 Likes

Great song of an even greater movie!

2 Likes

@lady_eva the spirits are screaming at me to start the business already lol

5 Likes

Literally every time I think of it insert immediate confirmation

We Stan, have a Claunek screaming and waiting lol

3 Likes

Doitnaow!!! :smile:

4 Likes

I’ve thought about starting my own occult business…

I’m not sure if I’m quite there yet. I mean, I know I’m capable of doing it, but it just isn’t the right time for me to do it yet. Maybe after I finish the operation I’m doing. Until that time, I’ll probably just do the proper ritual-for-hire when people find their way to me.

2 Likes

I’m mostly doing divination but I think I’ll open up a bit tbh

2 Likes

TMW every fucking BALG member wants to make magic their job.

9 Likes

I considered that for about five minutes. Then I recalled that I can’t stand desperate people. Thus ended my career as a professional magician.

3 Likes