That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW You continue your small work book that you plan to release for free.

6 Likes

TMW evoke Marbas again. At 9pm - ish. And he calls your 15yr over to act as a conduit then dose a healing on her using me as conduit. Luck I my girl recorded it as he had things to say and numbers n directions.
Gonna listen to it now n th e n look up th e meanings.

Lol my daughter is saying how she was feeling light as air then very heavy and several inched taller.
Oh and Marbras 9 ft tall.

3 Likes

TMW @Dralukmun publish on YT then ebook so you reach a wider audience. Especially these days.

2 Likes

Actually, you caught me mid thought in how the Four GateKeepers would fit in the Four Male Archetypes, as well as what rituals I could create to blend to two together. Psychology mixed with the Demonic. Problem is I could blend each with multiple archetypes if we view things in the less traditional way.

Azazel: Magician, Warrior
Abbadon: Lover (in the sense of self love required to annihilate attachments), warrior
Belial: King, Warrior
Amaymon: Magician mainly, but also Lover (as self love is needed to improve one’s knowledge)

4 Likes

Excellent be looking forward to it.
Time for me to listen to the recording.

2 Likes

That sounds awsome Xag.

Am finding synchronicity everywhere aft

1 Like

Many interesting things are about to happen, it won’t even be a mystery. It will be destiny.

2 Likes

TMW I feel like ass and hate everything. I don’t even know if I am getting sick or just in a mood.

2 Likes

Destroy everything, you’ll feel better.

1 Like

Tmw small joys of life. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

TMW
your know you’re totally accepted when your new coworkers are trolling you the same way as they do with each other
:heart:
(Also tmw when you and your new boss both say “awww, I want a dog, too!” at the same time you see a good boi pass your way)

9 Likes

TMW lots of study for work.

4 Likes

Tmw I think I astral projected this morning and had to wake up quickly cause when I tried to leave my room my closet door was slightly open which in the real world its always closed so seeing it open in the astral made me slightly uncomfortable and when I tried to leave I felt something grab me and pull me away and heard a zombie like groan against my ear when I woke up

1 Like

TMW you harbour a totally irrational dislike for Wallace Stevens poems

3 Likes

Tmw you constantly ponder where your path leads, but every result is completely unforseen. Seems that my path is to follow my path

5 Likes

TMW you’d changed the alarm sound and before sleep and regret it in the morning c aside going to sleep at 2 a nd being woken at 7am is just screwed.

4 Likes

I know that feel, getting not enough sleep I mean.

3 Likes

Most definitely not kicks and giggles to not get enough sleep then zombie through a day of things that often are as tedious as counting a jar full of jellybeans.

5 Likes

Yeah. Lol. Love the cat… it looks like me this morning. Im soaking my feet in Epson salts bath oil n ginger before my shower!!!. Hmm a coffee face scrub that’ll help

3 Likes

Tmw you wake up toxic as hell and chew a few people out who get defensive when I told them that perhaps part of the reason why I don’t wake up in a good mood would be if they provide for their own rides instead of relying on my wife so I see her more than an hour a day. In the midst of the rage, I got clarity of where each gatekeeper fits in the four Male archetypes best for my work without multiple archetypes for each.

Azazel: Magician
Abbadon: Lover (for reasons I explained earlier)
Belial: Warrior
Amaymon: King

3 Likes