That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Wth man can’t leave me hanging like that, I wanna know what you said. :joy:

Is anyone else just now feeling normal after that triple eclipse last summer? Things have been energetically wierd and I just now feel things settling back to normal.

Cosmic Tidal waves much?

Or am I just being wierd again :smile:

1 Like

What in the FUCK just happened?

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Okay:

the latest update of Discourse means I can no longer see posts which members, themselves, withdraw, so I can have no real opinion on what happened. I may consider appealing this change with the devs, since it makes abuse of flagging impossible to detect.

But I am going to try and address this without direct knowledge of what was posted, members are welcome to PM me with any comments:

Member-moderation is LHP as fuck because everyone is responsible for keeping the community running smoothly, just as the LHP emphasises personal responsibility as a foundation.

What appears to have occurred is, several different members deciding they do not want some form of content they feel is inappropriate in what is intended to be a light-hearted thread. This is their right to do, and from what I can infer, the content did come close to breaking forum rules regarding threats.

I have posted on here before that this topic is for fun and friendly chat, not a pulpit for making passive-aggressive pronouncements, or posting bullshit threatening statements with a thin veil of “plausible deniability,” so count this as a caution to all concerned:

• I do NOT want to see ANY further hostile, critical, or above all threatening “some people who…” “this is to those who know who they are…” type posts in TMW – they are wrecking the chat and creating a platform for schisms, grudges, and drama.

And it seems from the very wide range of flags I can see that many other members of this community feel the same way, which is member-moderation in action, right there.

If you think your post having a gripe about work colleagures or any non-forum person may be misread, then simply clarify it in the post. It’s not rocket science.

No, absolutely NOT. Sorry to jump on your post, but I must address this in the strongest possible terms:

First, abuse of flags is not really a thing anyone wants to try out on here, because I will not permit any member or group of members to ruin the system that has worked very well so far. And that is regardless of Trust Level, or other good standing in the community.

And if you’re thinking, “oh that’s just eva nyah” – think again, because this forum was moved to this software precisely because it offers next-generation moderation tools to all who take part, and this was a decision made by BALG, so please, consider that, anyone who is thinking of trying to either abuse the system of flagging, or, start shaming and openly criticising and creating drama when flags are cast.

I will not tolerate this system being broken by either abuse, or by drama occurring any time someone sees a flag has been cast on a post, so I repeat my point, that all of that can be avoided by keeping grudges and dark mutterings about curses OFF THE TMW TOPICS COMPLETELY.

With mod hat on I do not care to nor will I try to moderate anyone’s magickal actions, do what thou wilt, however threats made on here, or (as I describe in this post) selectively leaked as screencaps are absolutely prohibited, do your magick as you see fit but do NOT use this forum to threaten anyone.

I hope this distinction is clear: that the right to perform magick is entirely unrelated to the right to shoot one’s mouth off about it on this forum.

I’m not going to formally warn anyone or take actions based on this stuff today, because I hope this was a minor one-off thing, and that people will put aside the need to rattle sabres in TMW, literally no-one comes out of it well when it happens.

Cheers. :+1:

15 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Agreed and moving on with that kept in the mind for the future.

Tmw you are researching mutual symbiotic relationships in the wild for ideas to create a thought form out of to act as a living filter for energy coming in. Another method of both protection as well as giving another avenue of power to flow that one would normally not want to tap into.

5 Likes

TMW the candle I had burning for the last two days finally went out.

4 Likes

I forgot to let you in on an undated on the brown reluse sigil made from the Saturn square. The target has appeared worn out and has ceased any further trouble for now, which was the entire point behind the intention, so I would consider the spell successful. So I think I found a method of sigil magic that works very well for me

1 Like

I’m liking the cotton candy randy thing so much

1 Like

aR3XV5G_460s

This is one of his sayings

1 Like

:100: agree with lady eva

4 Likes

Summer days drifting away to a huh of a summer nights

1 Like

@DarkestKnight really how lucky. Have not seen it anywhere here yet

1 Like

It’s all over the place on the web now. I’m sure you can find it.

2 Likes

Night y’all have a goodnight or morning

3 Likes

Cooooooool. Found a 5 mins excerpts n trailer
Thumbs up

2 Likes

TMW

Lucifer pops everywhere now in songs,videos and readings…and got new insights about a new nine demonic king working.

3 Likes