That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw I did laundry and dishes

There are a such thing as the rules of the forum, and breaking the rules of the forum will be flagged.

Stop perpetuating the drama.

6 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra, damn, you feisty girl :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That moment when … coffee :coffee: . Never enough coffee.

3 Likes

TMW you’re unsure whom to go to with regards to locking in a internship/job next semester. Bune deals with wealth and employment should be in her sphere. However both Belial and King Paimon deal with career advancement.

TWM I’m writing this I hear “King Belial” in my mind, well that settles it…

2 Likes

You can get them to work in tangent with each other

2 Likes

Tea is the answer to this problem. Or one of those beer can hats from movies, with energy drinks instead

3 Likes

I already had three cups of tea today :laughing: time for coffee. Maybe a small glass of wine before bed :wine_glass:

2 Likes

I drink too much caffeine. I cut it all off for three months last year but it didn’t stick. I stopped drinking anything but water. I should try to give that another go at some point :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Tmw I’m drinking the last of this patch of Blueberry muffin iced tea…Will try Lemon Macaroon tomorrow

2 Likes

So when is Akashiel’s Meditation and Pre-ritual Teas topic coming up? :smile:

1 Like

Hmmmm…Based on the position of the planets…and taking into account the advice of my Matron…Sometime between tomorrow and 3012 :thinking:

2 Likes

Good point, kinda feels like using a nuke to crush an ant though :smiley:

1 Like

🤷

1 Like

Feels like Loki is running around me crazy after today :joy: what a day

2 Likes

No rules were broken that I saw. Just peeps who are overstepping their moderator duties. If peeps are gonna be easily offended and flag every post they should expect their posts are all gonna get flagged back. Hence the future empty void in here. A forum that’s completely barren.

PS don’t tell me what to do :stuck_out_tongue:

Confrontation, Frustration and so on …

Isn’t Mars in retrograde ?

Mercury.

Ah explains Loki and the current day :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s light a cigarette, cup of coffee and relax aye :sweat_smile:

3 Likes