That Moment When 3

eyes emoji
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:+1:

Hat post is not a post with political magick or discussion of politics as its main premise, likewise posting a rainbow flag selfie, or BLM or pro-Bernie/pro-anarchy hat/tee/butt-plug would not be political posting under the rules, it’s just a passing comment, those are fine.

8 Likes

Well a one legged old grouchy Canadian that looks like he has a cactus up his ass.

There are a few of those

Thought so, other people just saw the red maga and went ‘ermahgerd politik’.

I think I’ll name it Red MAGA though, it sounds menacing like a type of viper or something.

2 Likes

I think flesh eating diseases really lower life expectancy anyways so he might not even be around. If so it would likely be Casa Grande area.

Edit: fixing autocorrect fuck up

1 Like

In mesa. But then again if hes old then he’ll die out on his own.

I wonder how many of us are down here? I figure it may be hard to find me.

1 Like

I’m in oregon right now. Hoping to move to California, Boston, or Florida depending how things play out.

1 Like

Tissue necrosis can cause serious complications from infection and sepsis of the blood, so if he didn’t get to a hospital fairly quickly, there’s a fairly decent chance it was his end.

Ohio has a pretty low cost of living. Some pretty good sized urban areas and a highway system that can get you almost anywhere you need to go.

1 Like

TMW your left to watch a relatives dog while they gallop about on a holiday for two weeks, which is fine accept when i try to meditate he feels the need to join in with his own particular form of it…Licking his crotch as loudly as possible as close to me as possible, (did i mention he has sinus issues too?) :unamused:

Well, I suppose if i can tune that out and stay focus on the candle, it will mean i can meditate anywhere…Although i do worry i’ll get use to it and then need the sound of tongue to balls as background noise. :thinking::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

If you can learn to tune out whatever is in the background, and learn to tune out a lack of background noise (which is easier than the first thing), then you will be set. So don’t fret.

3 Likes

Wait, wut?

lebronlaughteeth1

1 Like

TMW you’ve finished the most powerful elixir you’ve ever created :zap:

4 Likes

It looks like hot sauce lol. Can I ask what it does?

2 Likes
1 Like

Oooooh cool!

TMW you dream of fucking daemons and not people ( perhaps because the satisfaction isn’t there)

2 Likes

TMW Facebook is so fucking boring but its the only place where you find openly non-muggles

Same with the demons lol

1 Like

TMW you thought you would receive answers but instead there are just more shiny new questions.

4 Likes