That Moment When 3

Don’t get me wrong, not shitting on you, just saying.

Lol. I hope it stays too but I wouldn’t put it past some of the more novice attached to earth types to say something entertaining and so I wait.

I also look for those hidden removed post threads because I find some stuff said in them very entertaining.

2 Likes

That’s starting to get a little political bro.

It’s just a selfie of me in a hat, no politics involved.

2 Likes

You look like you are holding back the Vilest Demonic laughter in the selfie :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Really it was trying not to laugh in elation that my hat finally arrived and wasn’t stolen off my porch while I was at work.

3 Likes

Cool hat tho :ok_hand:
At least someone isn’t afraid to wear it

5 Likes

Psychic landmines help keep porch thieves away.

1 Like

Or a dog.

1 Like

looks at popcorn
Steals a handful

3 Likes

Been pondering doing a working against porch thieves.

Can’t have pets in the apartment.

As always, super mature of you Micah. lol

5 Likes

Why thanks :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I can send you blueprints to a proximity triggered sigil that can be tuned to detect intent and go off on those that meet a certain condition. I’ll have to get to my computer though.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but I can come up with something suitably nasty for it. Damned porch thieves.

2 Likes

Now develop that shit into a actual landmine usable by the Military

3 Likes

It literally rotted the leg off of an evil neighbor that was trying to poison my cats.

4 Likes

Fuck the neighbor kill the bitch

3 Likes

Lmao who poisons cats :expressionless:
Even I treat cats decently

1 Like

Damn bro, that’s pretty fucking nasty, good work.

I’m all for fucking over someone who deserves it, so long as they actually deserve it.

3 Likes

This was few years ago in Arizona. After his leg fell off he vanished.

3 Likes

I live there

2 Likes