That Moment When 3

That’s the fun of it all!

1 Like

It’s like going to one of those dirt road restaurants and the one employee is the manager, health inspector, and town sheriff.

I get that same feeling.

4 Likes

TMW you get woken up by a hell hound barking in your ear… seriously chill man, my alarms not due for 5 more minuites :expressionless::weary::sleeping::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve only gotten growls and a bite to the hand. Your hell hounds sound far more obnoxious because barking is overkill.

2 Likes

:joy: hes new … I’ll get him trained :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@dagar lol
Perhaps thats why we do

Haha TMW your at the gym you’ve done booty Barre weights. Eating a quick tuna salad to wait that hour before yoga and home. The music sucks so you listen to daemonic chants instread

2 Likes

Tmw indeed they are gonna taste my Venom

Venom
(I got that) Adrenaline momentum (venom)
And I’m not knowin’ when I’m
Ever gonna slow up and I’m
Ready to snap any moment I’m
Thinkin’ it’s time to go get 'em
They ain’t gonna know what hit 'em

3 Likes

That moment when a spirit comes and you cant tell if they smell they have is Chlorine or blood had sort of a mixture of the two for smell

1 Like

Oh, It wasn’t mine. It was probably an attack.

1 Like

Shady :fire::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wanna ask a dumb question

1 Like

Permission granted.

1 Like

that moment when you wake up with the biggest erection and you put the clothes to go buy bread and it seems that you have a bar of steel in your jeans

1 Like

TMW its only noon and you’re already sitting somewhat zapped in your office.
Somebody brought champagne. Oh, hey :champagne:

TMW you find yourself in Europe and it sucks because I didn’t think I’d have to organize my mom’s funeral instead of visiting her. :pensive:

5 Likes

I am really sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Noon? Where are you?

1 Like

:de:

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes