That Moment When 3

Tmw you get a new crystal and have to shove it down your bra.
Is that just me?

4 Likes

Crystal tittiesā€¦
I can dig it :thinking::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I just canā€™t help myself.

2 Likes

I know Rin, I know :smiling_imp::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

Boobies are great for hiding and keeping things that usually you forget until you decide to check whatā€™s in your bra in the most awkward moment. Who needs pockets anyway??

3 Likes

Itā€™s just the feeling of the energies that I cant get enough of :crazy_face:

3 Likes

For me its just a safe place to hide things lolz

1 Like

TMW you wonder can I play Ouija board by my self? Been doing these for a while and no success. TMW you feel forsakenā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

:joy: figures :joy:

What was so important he pulled you to the throne room? At that moment :thinking:

1 Like

I donā€™t know. He grinned, said ā€œso you have finally come,ā€ and then i lost consciousness.

4 Likes

I PRACTICED THAT at least before the class stopped meeting. Take it you wonā€™t regret it

2 Likes

That moment when you finished your 14 day rite, and gotta figure out something else to do on your altar nowā€¦

I really donā€™t want to do another half-lunar-cycle long rite, unless itā€™s something importantā€¦ maybe Iā€™ll turn myself into a font of creation as I have a font of the voidā€¦ gotta balance it all out after all.

2 Likes

King Paimon helped open my astral senses and itā€™s been a crazy ride ever sense. Iā€™ve talked to most of the 72 demons of Ars Geotia and I seem to be pretty liked by them all. But whenever I invoke them or evoke them with the intent of figuring things out with my lost lover situation I can never feel their energies. But If I do for any other purpose I can just fine. Iā€™m not sure what blockages are occuring.

2 Likes

Tmw
You are simply chilling out, sleep. A d you instinctively wake a split second before a Death Curse manifest in ya dream plane.
Obsidian Death spikes? Very nice homie. You were so close. Gotta be quicker than that.
:smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

TMW you feel fear and uncomfortable and you listen to Lord Lucifer Enn and you get calm and you know everything will be allright.

Hail Lord Lucifer!

1 Like

Tmw the Manifestation Of The Left Palm ainā€™t no joke
#DanteAbiel

1 Like

Darn it! snaps fingers
(JOKE)

1 Like

Ready to rockā€™n roll. :sunglasses:

1 Like

TMW I finally got around to finishing my magick ritual circle. Iā€™ll post a thread about it shortly.

EDIT: Hereā€™s the thread; Finally finished my ritual circle

3 Likes

wow man you look fucking amazing

2 Likes