That Moment When 3

Thanks man

2 Likes

Nice calm walk before ritual.

11 Likes

That moment when your learn goat yoga is an actual thing.

Wonder if they ever get shit on? :thinking: :poop: :goat:

8 Likes

It’s not just you, when I vibe with a crystal all I want to do is rub it against my face and then put it in my bra. I had a river rock years ago that I would sleep with tucked into my shirt. It also drew Fae to me, but I lost it when I moved about 11 years back.

4 Likes

TMW you need to bury some offerings and the grounds frozen cause it’s -13C/ 8.6F out :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Tmw it’s the Year of The Pig in China
Hail my Spirit Animal, The Boar :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

That moment when someone calls you “clayborn.”

Okay, dude :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

That moment when you’re amused

2 Likes

That moment when the synchronicity level frequently reaches “creep” and you just don’t know how to react anymore.

4 Likes

TMW you are reminded of something that caused a lot of childhood stress and fear…

Even now it causes my heart to try to bust its way out of my chest.

4 Likes

That moment you almost drop the person threatening the carefully orchestrated future you are trying to achieve with a few recitations of rather painful incantations. I must have gotten really out of practice in terms of chanting more twisted words… need honey now.

2 Likes

That sounds like a dope ass trap beat for real @Anziel_Merkaba

1 Like

Dude, if you’ve ever played Sonic 1 or 2, the water levels will haunt your fucking nightmares.

2 Likes

So you can be haunted and groovy at the same time
@Anziel_Merkaba

2 Likes

No. No. Nope. No. Fuck off. No. Noperrooni. No.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m sorry man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Soon you’ll need wards against that shit.

3 Likes

I KNEW I wasnt a weirdo!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Spirits LOVE Breasts. I have a friend into horses and one of the thing is that during carriage rides the one thing the Horse would love to do is nuzzle the pretty ladies breasts and lay its head into it.

2 Likes

Lol I literally typed “I cant help myself. They WANTED ME TO!” but I backspaced it :joy:

1 Like