That Moment When 3

Tmw to ninja school I shall go De gozaru…Inner weeb moment over, always wanted to try Bujinkan and the beginners class flyer has been stalking me for the last week, so I decided to join up.

3 Likes

The moment when a certain jackass counteracts your magick out of fucking spite.

Tmw
You hear someone on here say,
“Micah is a complete dick”

Well if I am a black Dick, then you suck very well so it’s still all good :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not you. Someone else entirely and no mistaken identity either unless you like to go dancing about the astral as a white guy, wake me up at 4 am to tell me you screwed up my spell, and then laugh in cynical bastard with sarcastic remarks.

I really need to stop summoning people from other dimensions…

2 Likes

No I wasn’t referring to you lmao

And that is mega stupidity on part of the white guy
Come to think of it, I keep seeing a white guy on the astral :thinking:
Did he have short blonde hair?

I summoned John Constantine from another dimension with chaos magick. My only consolation is I will at least be learning some interesting things and that you might be the next one to get fucked with which is always amusing that is if you have seen him. He seems to be making the rounds now.

1 Like

That explains some things that happened on the astral a while back :expressionless:

1 Like

Enjoy a small part of my life. You have satan trying to make you gay and I have overly powerful lunatics called from other dimensions.
What did he do to you though?

3 Likes

He screwed my astral mom :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
With that same sarcastic laugh

1 Like

The same laugh I have :rofl:

1 Like

I saw the shit
With my own Ajna :joy:

1 Like

Only consolation was that she has great tits so
Shrugs

3 Likes

Yeah… that is him alright.

1 Like

TMW you sit in a public place and everyone watches you.
Do I look like I got some candy?? :joy:

4 Likes

TMW you just fucking had it.
Enough with the song and dance, it’s tool time.

1 Like

TMW no one knows you better than your pc technician :joy:

3 Likes

That moment spirits tell you zoodles really aren’t that bad in a tone that drops heavy hints.

1 Like

Smh.

1 Like

That moment when…Belial pulls you to his throne room when you’re trying to project to baby girl @Eye_of_Ra

3 Likes

TMW your empires rising and you just observe it from far.

4 Likes