Finally finished my ritual circle

The fabric paint is still drying, and I’ll have to do some workings to empower it, but it’s basically done.

What do you guys get from it when you look at it?

Don’t mind the pile of laundry or the box of delicious snacks in the picture.

23 Likes

i get a pretty elemental feeling,it feels shiny and “crystal” feeling sort of celestial

4 Likes

Sounds about right. Basically the five elements being focused together into the center of the circle. There’s more to it than that, but it’s basically meant to supercharge any working done with it. Later on I’ll probably add some planetary symbols and maybe zodiacal symbols.

And with my portable ritual altar, if I’m doing something with a special elemental attunement, I can just place my whole altar on whatever symbol for the element I’m needing.

5 Likes

Great work and beautiful geometric pattern!

1 Like

Thanks. The pattern came to me when I was meditating on the subject… I’m still not sure if it came from my own subconscious or if it was fed to me by Archangel Raziel (I was working with him a lot at the time when I got the idea for this), but it seems to be fairly potent even in it’s pre-consecrated state.

2 Likes

Interesting. There are print companies that will make this for you in full color for about 65 dollars. You should upload the design to them and TRADEMARK THE DESIGN! If it is original I believe you have a winner there. Again if original trade mark it before someone else does, I think it is brilliant… and beautiful

1 Like

Nice

Can you PM me some info for that?

1 Like

The fabric paint is finally dry, but I gotta wait at least 3 days before I have to wash it, then I will consecrate the shit out of it.

1 Like

or
http://www.zazzle.com/blankets

Thanks. I’ll check it out tomorrow.

I also started the consecrations of my circle.

1 Like

@Anziel_Merkaba: Here you go! As @Pilate69 said, tradeamark it. Hope this helps you on your journey.

~S.D

3 Likes

It’s looks really good :+1:

Or use this and don’t spend a fortune

2 Likes

@Shadowdoctor You are awesome for making a flat image of it, thanks for that… As far as trademarking though, it’s such a simple design, that it is so similar to other ‘magick circle’ pattern designs (in things like video games and movies and stuff), that it might be hard to get a trademark for it.

Still surprised people aren’t telling me what they feel off of my picture though…

3 Likes

And actually, as far as occult workings will go, my circle won’t really work for anyone else because it’s tailored specifically for me; personal sigils and whatnot you know?

2 Likes
1 Like

I just finished the main elemental binding and consecration of it, what do you guys get from it now?

2 Likes

It made me think of the six of pentacles “giving and receiving” just because you have six pentacles…

could there be any conecction?

1 Like

Not intentionally, but it could be construed as something that resonates.

Basically, the five outer spheres draw the energies of the five elements down into them, and charge the center of the circle with that energy. Five elemental pillars into one central aspect that directs those energies into the workings done on the circle.

1 Like