That Moment When 3

My man:

People keep trying to fuck with him, so scan him before deployment, I run routine checkups on the little fellow. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

To each their own. Better things to do with my morning than decoding snark.

1 Like

TMW blueberry waffles supercede all.

1 Like

You and snark, in the same sentence? the very thought makes me have the vapours… :astonished:

2 Likes

Not barf? You surprise me.

Back to waffles. Far more magical…magical…mmmm…nom…so magical.

1 Like

Yeah bulimia got old, I decided to take over the fucking world instead. What can I say? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Rather ambitious if you stress over a potential missed forum post. hands you a waffle mmmnmmm…you…chews …mmm…might need this.:grin:

1 Like

I don’t, but I DO pay attention when spirits hail me. In this case, your ASSumptions are laughably off the mark: a friend was in trouble and contacted me shortly after I posted in this thread. So, in short, 'twas a real hail and not “a potential missed forum post” or a problem with my ability to sleep.

Classy comeback to my mention of bulimia, 10/10! :+1:

2 Likes

Moderator infers Im an ASS?

1 Like

Moderator tells you that ASSuming her hail from spirits (posted in “I am a member as much as anyone else” mode) was just due to her not being able to function as a human is out of line.

ASSuming makes an ass of you. I just laugh like a donkey, because I’m not that easily offended.

4 Likes

Moderator isnt exempt from the rules.
I hadnt even read that thread. You need to stop calling me names.

You heard her Eva. Now time yourself out and go sit on the naughty step: think about what you’ve done. :wink:

2 Likes

You need to stop patronising me, trying to shut down my right to post about things by turning it into a full-on mockery of my basic common sense, and of my former eating disordered problems.

5 Likes

Catfight! :rofl:

Saturday Caturday takes on a whole new meaning. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Seriously…YOU mentioned barfing in a post on MY thread multiple times about “censorship” because I advised members to put experience advisories on rituals.

YOU mentioned bulemia. YOU are the one assuming either comment I made about food or barfing had any connection to an eating disorder I never even knew you had. It didnt. I may be opinionated, but Im not going to pick on someone with an eating disorder if Im aware of it.

1 Like

Further, I offered you a waffle because taking over the world is hungry work. It was me being nice.

I was referring to your post in this thread made after I joked about my past experiences with bulimia. :roll_eyes:

This:

Chill out! :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I had no knowledge of your bulemia.
I wasnt even thinking of bulemia when I posted what I did.