That Moment When 3

I’m sure there are a few of them. I would want to scan them to be certain though. Be interesting if it was similar to an autoimmune disorder where the normal defenses against possession got seriously screwed up and locked them out.

2 Likes

He shared it with me, so I’m not complaining. How is providing for your family, or being willing to sacrifice for those you align with not a masculine trait?

3 Likes

I very much like masculinity and chivalry. Mmmm…toasty cuddly yes.

3 Likes

TMW the forum wakes you up and there’s only one flag to handle, not even a mega-ultra-urgent one. :sleepy:

Guess I have to go see what bro-bot says. :thinking:

7 Likes

You should take melatonin or something for uninterrupted deep sleep

1 Like

Interesting suggestion… blunt myself with supplements so Mr Silvera & bro-bot can’t reach me? When they’ve done it before and it’s been for good reasons?

Or so I cannot “wake up!” when something like this happens? Had a strange dream - #6 by Lady_Eva

NOPE. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Well that would be a judgement call on your part =) of course I dont know your reasona for doing things, but self-care is essential. Even Nyquill gave me an amazing deep sleep once but I dont use sleep aids…drink a jug of water before sleep and wake up alot

1 Like

Evidently.

Which is fine by me.

1 Like

Friend of mine used such things a lot it actually didn’t keep it from being possible to wake up under normal circumstances but kept the more background disturbances at pay. He says it also amplified some of his psychic powers but he was running sense deprivation experiments at that same time.
My preferred method though is a cocoon of vital energy and water element programmed for full and regenerative sleep. Really speeds up healing too. The water element has a calming effect but that cocoon alone won’t stop things from waking you just give you enhanced sleep.

3 Likes

I usually just comb some lard through the ends of my hair, stick on a Frownie, and have a sound night’s sleep. :laughing:

I do sometimes do bi-phasic sleep, or even polyphasic, gives me an edge in my (non-magick, not-forum-related) work, also for family things I have right now.

Anyway I found out what it was so bro-bot & the Silver One were onto something. :smiley:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva what if the Borg assimilates a Weeping Angel?

2 Likes

Just a bit of back story, 3 is my number. It happens to be very much entangled with a lot of things that happen to me. So when I saw “that moment when 3” I had to put something out here.

That moment when an entity claims you at birth for your protection because your parent died. And then doctors bring your parent back so they have to share so they make your life a roller coaster until you come to terms with that truth. And everyone else in your family doesn’t know. You ain’t about to tell them though.

1 Like

That moment when your girl’s falling asleep only to hear a voice telling her to work with Azazel and it mentions Prometheus (and she’s never heard of the connection between the two before). So the two of you do a ritual on Imbolc night together (her first ritual with a “demon”) and it goes amazingly. So proud of her (and still a tad mind-blown myself). :fire::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That moment when you remember you wanted to be a nun as a little girl. Followed by noticing how much love Lucifer is getting lately.

1 Like

Melatonin only assists the sleep cycle… Its not a sleeping pill. Its not like anyone said go to take a couple benzo.

Lol. Nobody can take away your choice to sleep like shit or put self-care below the forum as a priority.

3 Likes

Classic! :rofl:

I gotta go watch Mean Girls now, thanks for helping me pick this arvo’s movie! :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess I dont see whats so funny about what I said, and why Mean Girls is suddenly on your mind? :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

One of life’s little mysteries… :mage:

2 Likes

God’s I love this forum :heart:

2 Likes

Bro-bot I know, but who’s the Silver One if ya don’t mind my asking?

2 Likes