That Moment When 3

Those that work with prana/qi/ life force energy and experience as a tangible visceral thing is regularly can only tell you their experiences. In my own case i see and feel it either as lines of force composed of the various energies i work with or as forces of current similar to those that run through the ocean.

2 Likes

Yet. i find the words of the fictional madman to (might even) counter your statementā€¦
something like:
ā€œdo you really believe that there is any such thing as form and matter?ā€

ā€¦considering that, even radiation can be a life form, since gravity and speed of light isnt as fixed as preachedā€¦

1 Like

Tmw

Anyone want to?
Sending out the call

1 Like

It looks like wearing a bunch of miniature planets around your neckā€¦

1 Like

How painful; i realize that i cant just start building my alter and their altar the same time.
~Something new and portable, no more excuses, like: ā€œi cant carry that heavy piece of sandstone everywhereā€ or some bullshit

1 Like

Form and matter are relative. Just as the rest of what we experience as reality is. Hence the illusory nature and thus the malleabllity of reality. But it is only illusion to the divine or the all hence while in the circle emboding the divine self/ the all ect we can manifest the reality we want.

To the human mind and experience this illusion is very real you find this out very fast if you attempt to breka what we know as the laws of physic. But on the energetic and spiritual level these laws are living beings. Gravity, night, darkness, light ect are seen as the gods, titans and other entites of various traditons.

2 Likes

funny, i got a sloppy maintained thoughtform,
looking like a black flame, with a blinking eye with white pupile and iris

1 Like

For example this is why exploring traditions that have kept their practice for thousands of years can give you perspective.

For example one of the recent insights i got hit with is Cthulhu is connected energetically to the lower self composed of the subconscious and unconscious mind. This is why when you work with him shit can get stired up cause you are forced to confront the mental and emotional issues tha have been denied and repressed.

It is also why Cthulhu is seen as the priest of the old ones with his connection to the subconscious mind which manifests our reailty.

Monotheistic cultures hear this and get an image of a preacher or bishop ect of some kind. While those of traditions still connected to their ancient roots see the shaman, wizard, mystic, magicians or initiator into the secrets of spiritual traditions.

2 Likes

Hmā€¦ like a personified silent hill, in a sense?

But isnt it the whole LHP theme, to descent to the primal roots, and thereby passing the rejected and hidden?

1 Like

TMWā€¦ at this point I canā€™t even recall My dream and Iā€™m not going to read about yours, thanks anyways. Mine was about my life etcā€¦ not important now. I feel memories are more important than dreams, anyhow.

Btw, plastic bank cards do wear out, it happens. Good luck with all that mundane stuff, stuff will just happen like that. No sweat but annoying. I hear that much. :metal:

3 Likes

TMW you allow your depression to be transformed into rage.

TMW Hela comes forth, frees a few hundred souls from a prison, and makes you one of her warrior priests.

TMW your life makes sense again.

2 Likes

The point of the lhp is power plain and simple. Tangible manifested power
This :point_up_2:is why i focus on practices that yield tangible practical results.

3 Likes

@Dinmiatus gotta go for now.
~Iā€™ll read anything you might write laterā€¦

Let us then discuss, the matter of opening portals, for our personal hell.
Personally: i find the mad idea interesting, of turning a worthless mediocre neighborhood, in my type of silent hill -remember: it started with just little alessa, turning silent hill into her reflection.

If not possibleā€¦ nightwandering and ā€œseeing thingsā€ will do fineā€¦

LETS ALL GO NUTS :heart:

1 Like

Again we have very different ideas of what hell is.
But i ascribe to the monotheistic idea religion has twisted the idea into.

Look into the norse underworld and the goddess of the same. This is the origin of the word hel and helhome/helheim

3 Likes

i know.

And think of the word ā€œhellā€ = bright
Or the goddess which had been reduced to a grims tail: ā€œFrau Holleā€

1 Like

The word was used cause they couldnā€™t get rid if it so they hijacked it for their own agenda.

I do not know the background of the creation of that story so couldnā€™t say one way or another although i know the goddess your talking about.

1 Like

TMW I need good advice and boom! Here it is. :smiley:

1 Like

Tmw you start to understand the process of channeling the Cold, Unemotional, fury of Saturn and that heā€™s teaching you to control your angerā€¦and weild it As a tool. Cause youā€™re starting to look like one of those angry teen witches such as Carrie :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Tmw Asmodeus suddenly shows up around youā€¦either somebody is attempting to place a lust spell on me, or things are about to get super freaky with some super freaky bitches :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Tmw Micah says this and something starts playing with my crotch and Iā€™m at work :joy::joy:

2 Likes