That Moment When 3

:expressionless::pray:

4 Likes

:heart: have fun bois :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

the time when:

Yesterday, it was fairly windy, like if the winds from “call of cthulhu: dark corners of the earth” followed me into the physical.

The air, was heavy, in a sense.
-Fresh, wild, but heavier than usual.
And i guess, i now grasp what it was about.

Today, even a little earlier than yesterday, i went out, and there was still a bit of that weight in the air, but there was no wind, not in the slightest.

Later, the audiobook, it felt less intense, but i still had that odd heat and cold, that sudden purely bodily reaction, to something which should have been not scary at all.
And as the book ended with the prayer to Cthulhu, i hyperventilated a bit - i dont know why.

~But i guess, something came to me, something was brought through the air,
and i felt the sudden urge to take in as much of it as possible -or, something was around me, in that air, and i had to take it in.

As i left, i was greated by a few winds, which then stopped again,
but they were more intense than yesterday, like a “obvious” reminder.
~Never really associated Cthulhu with wind, but the Yith documented the fish people using such stuff hm…weird as fuzz.

Also, i noted how fast i was done again with my stuff… :astonished:

1 Like

TMW your dentist has an actual stroke and blacks out on top of you. Duuuuuuudeeeeeeee.

4 Likes

Now that IS scary!! :hushed::woozy_face:

Good morning, anyway. :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Maybe I should have seen it coming when he didn’t talked to me, moved very sluggish and poked with his fingers the inside of my mouth. But I thought “Whew, maybe he pulled an all nighter and should go to bed very soon.” He came closer and closer until he lied flat down on top of me. I called out for the receptionist then because dentist dude hadn’t reacted to anything anymore. Poor guy.

3 Likes

My Fav!! (Imma swoon now… lol) Jeff… :zipper_mouth_face: but :flushed: that man still looks hot, to me. :heart_eyes::joy::heartbeat::cupid:

1 Like

TMW my eyes pop open from a deep sleep, the words… atomic bomb… echoing in my head… who the H wakes you up like that?? (I say who for a reason, was asleep so, nobody around… well 1 person in kitchen BUT no human woke me atm I had that vision etc…) :joy::face_with_raised_eyebrow:weird. :unamused:

3 Likes

TMW the comment prompter wants me to multi quote some other posts here. :joystick: :joy: NOT happening.:boom:

1 Like

My 3y.o. nephew is sitting on my mom’s lap. Suddenly he stands up, puts his head inside her blouse, looks left then right then pulls away and he’s like
:smirk::smirk: “Nice! I want to touch!”

7 Likes

TMW people waste your time. Color me unamused.

2 Likes

:+1: thats going to be a great man :crying_cat_face:

HAIL THE TITTIES!!!

3 Likes

Take the damn complement will ya

2 Likes

I second that.

3 Likes

That moment when you wonder if @Micah will not take everything so seriously.

Lol… Probably not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Computers says “no” :astonished:

2 Likes

~True cosmic horror…CAPITALISM!!!

5 Likes

TMW things fit well together.

I posted -fairly recent, something on that odd effect, that lovecrafts writing,
which is in itself not that frightening to a guy from 2018, but has some underlying effect,
something with the words, as pointed out ~the rythm, the “spell” that lies hidden between lines…

It seems that i was right, there is something in the air…
and it seems, its their “song”, their call, their spell, that frightens my flesh, makes my lungs breath heavily -hyperventilate a little: the forces are of cosmic nature, and the flesh knows something my ignorant mind has forgotten ~thats why the reaction.

Jah! Jah! Khtulu Fathagen!

1 Like

Tmw the entities of the dimensional seething decide a picture shall not be reveled. :man_shrugging: oh well least it is a sign i am going in the right direction.

2 Likes

What’s with the nonsensical run on wall of text/pics posts with things nobody has a frame of reference for, and screenshots of German or Dutch in an English primary forum?

Sorry to be a dick, but it’s annoying derailment. Maybe make a post called ‘Drachirs Brainstorming Sessions’.

5 Likes