That Moment When 3

TMW you blend chocolate vodka and orange creme vodka perfectly. Nom.

3 Likes

That moment when you want to say hi on my new Tabletā€¦ Samsung 5 i believe.

1 Like

Tmw witchcraft and magick are starting to show up everywheeerrree
For some reason I hate itā€¦?

3 Likes

That moment whenā€¦itā€™s 137 AM and youā€™re wondering where Santa is. Guess heā€™s running lateā€¦:thinking:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

As always a lovely picture dear.

1 Like

:sparkles:Happy Saturnalia everyone! :sparkles:

3 Likes

@AdamThoth @thatrandomguy @Arcane
Happy saturnalia :slight_smile:

1 Like

That moment when itā€™s Christmas morning in the Netherlands. Yesterday Iā€™ve watched Halloween 2018. Iā€™m sorry but I could not sit still. Itā€™s stays genuine.

Dedicated to the producer Moustapha Akkad

1 Like

Happy Saturnalia to all of you and happy Christmas for the ones still walking both paths.
Take care

2 Likes

J-Jesus? :astonished:

Just kidding, Iā€™m a bit late anyway, but happy birthday! :smiley: :cake: :champagne:

4 Likes

Happy Chocolate @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

And wear pants are are not too tight around the crotch when walking both at once. :rofl:

4 Likes

That moment whenā€¦you should be sleeping but instead you are watching a movie called Krampus Origins.

Krampus bound by the Fae. Sorry, Christianity, but It takes old magick to defeat old magick. Whatā€™s not to like about that?

4 Likes

TMW you were gonna sleep in butā€¦

5 Likes

That moment when a spirit comes to you in meditation looking like what they are said to but looks like someone you know, but at the time you thought it was your imagination :sweat_smile:

1 Like

TMW the house smells like cocoa and sweet bakery. Mmmm. Its quite lovely. content

5 Likes

Happy (belated?) birthday!!! Have a cookie image

4 Likes

that moment when you wake up on christmas with 4 demonic kings around youā€¦like give me a sec i just woke up damnnnnn

2 Likes

That moment your Christmas haul consists of booze, A Dji Spark and a pellet gun version of Colt SAA. Flying is fun

2 Likes