That Moment When 3

Nawww, don’t! This forum is full of alcoho…responsible adults to keep you company! :smiley:

4 Likes

Best wishes for the Best Happy Birthday ever! :cupcake::birthday::moon_cake::cake:and :doughnut::ice_cream:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly!

2 Likes

Welcome!! :blush::yum:

2 Likes

And as an alcoh…responsible adult, I’ll wish happy birthday to @DarkestKnight while sipping my sake :birthday:

4 Likes

I’ve got some sake here, too. But I doubt it’s still drinkable :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Ethria :beer:

2 Likes

:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:Merry Yule Eve one and all !!! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Woohooo!! Happy Solar Return!!!

4 Likes

TMW you go on a Xmas Eve mission to find chocolate oranges at three different stores, in the last minute insanity. I did not find chocolate oranges, but Lindt had an “Intense Orange” flavored choco bar. And I found both chocolate and orange creme vodka. @Lady_Eva did secret bane.

2 Likes

Tmw it’s time to explore the Dark Side of the RHP

2 Likes

Ummmm…wouldnt that make it the light side of LHP? You are taking the middle road. The Yellow Brick Road. Say hi to Glenda for me. lulz

3 Likes

Nope.
Far from it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

TMW pre-christmas eve snack

4 Likes

Tmw you find the past life responsible for your very specific hatred of a region and all who live there. Also you know who you are. You better watch out, you better not cry, you fucking deserve this more than anyone.
Gee wonder how many paranoid people will misconstrue this and how many egos will make it about themselves.

1 Like

I hope you will work through that past life pain. It hurts, but in learning of it, its also a release and understanding.

2 Likes

That moment when…even a black magick forum goes quiet the night before Christmas lol

5 Likes

Oh I’ll get over it. Though with how some events are going they might revert to such behavior and in that case well I’ll definitely have something to say then. Seems like things might get better though and for now I’ll content myself with their hardships being the energetic memory of such actions in the past being burnt off as a test and deal out some well overdue I told you so’s.

2 Likes

Tmw you get called out by a game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Well, that karma has to be resolved somehow or it will just continue the next go round…which is miserable. Seriously. looks North at my mother on round 3

1 Like