That Moment When 3

TMW you’re forced to stay with your in-laws.
I want to be where the people aren’t. Pls.

Edit: I also want tp take a moment to mark, that I have to endure a Kelly Family christmas album.
This is hell.

3 Likes

TMW the ghosts of xmas past present and future all look the same today. Reality is so warped on the holidays!! (is it just me perceiving this? I wonder)
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:
:metal::brain::metal:
:shield::shield::shield:
:nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet:

LOL

Tmw demons put on a play for you as children in your dream???
It was cute not gonna lie. It was a little Eishteth apparently before she was Eishteth. And a bunch of little boys dressed as dark elves. Hm. I’ve never thought of dark elves till now.

4 Likes

TMW youre trying to draw a god but GAH…The lips are wrong and Ive drawn them ten flipping times.

3 Likes

Sigh. Woe is me. I havent drawn a portrait in years and this is just…important to me. I want it to look right.

3 Likes

You. Can. Do this!!

2 Likes

TMW you received unwordly knowledge Channeled demonic and angelic languages even came in contact with spiritual aliens and new races of spirits and predict peoples future and helped people to successful magic but you still don’t trust yourself… Whos is that?
Oh I know it’s me!

2 Likes

Take your time. Even if it takes weeks to finish it

1 Like

That moment when an old colleagues girlfriend calls you up, talking about how she went through his phone, and found your number, while investigating him.

Also, that moment when the same girlfriend tries to hook up with you, sends you dirty Snapchat videos, and claims that she can turn you straight, ignoring the fact that you are gay, simply because she wants to hurt her current boyfriend.

Thank you sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

TMW satan azazel kali hecate fenris lucifer the infernal empire and celstial empire and a dragon named xanthos alien species want to work with you into a pathworking and you dont know what to work with…
but i will choose the infernal empire as my main working as i started working with the infernal empire opened lots of doors to me

So the shit talk begins :joy:

Oh, do shut up…:rofl:

1 Like

TMW you ate a ton of food and after an evocation you could eat another three tons.

1 Like

TMW I cant stand passive aggressiveness. Just be honest or STFU.

4 Likes

Uh…blessings? :smiley:

3 Likes

And a cherry on top :grinning:

3 Likes

ping :cherries:

3 Likes

Lmao. Your honesty is refreshing! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

3 Likes

Just wanted to BLESS you. Because…it’s chrysler or something like that

3 Likes