Test Group Wanted for Empowerment Series with the Loa/Lwa

Wonderful! I look forward to it! Let me know when we begin!

1 Like

Id like to be part of this!

1 Like

Is it too late for this?

I would like to be in on it.

Thanks

1 Like

Not at all, give me a second and Iā€™ll tag you where you can view the discussion and material.

Iā€™ve decided to leave this open for another week or so.

1 Like

@Keteriya, count me in as well. Though I have never worked with Loa before and only heard of them in passing.

1 Like

@Keteriya
iā€™d like to see if this is for me, sounds like it may be

1 Like

Tag me in.

This is new to me.
So i wants to work with other entities outside my country.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to be included. Multiple signs were thrown at me in the past few weeks. :sweat_smile:

Thank you.

1 Like

Gotcha!

Just a heads up to the lurkers and those that missed this thread so far:

Iā€™m going to close this Friday, we have quite a bit of positive feedback and a real nice working group. I want to focus on finishing the material and then getting it into a useful format as there is going to be a lot of material.

So far we are working with 7 empowerment rituals with a few more I need to write up, a process for making a protective talisman and empowering it and a stand-alone ritual for reversing bullshit and obtaining revenge. I have several other rituals for specific occasions to add too.

So all in all, this Friday is the deadline to get into the group working through this as I prepare it for actual use by others.

4 Likes

You still open? Can I join?

1 Like

Nah, itā€™s only 44 minutes into Friday for me, you can join us :slight_smile: give me a sec to tag you.

Last call! This joint closes at midnight! Please let me know if I missed you or you still want into this group.

2 Likes

Did anyone else loose the group thread and need an @to find it again?

I didnā€™t realize people were not tracking it/didnā€™t bookmark it, a few people have said their @ never showed up at as notification or appeared like it was dismissed upon receipt (possibly due to their notification settings), etc.

1 Like

Hi am I too late for this? I would like to join in

1 Like

Eh yes, but Iā€™ll take you anyways as the absolute last person due to the fact I reopened and bumped this thread as some individuals have lost the private threads and I was afraid of missing people :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in the wind down with material, itā€™s taken me longer to put together than I expected as well, life just has a way of getting really busy when Iā€™m already busy lolā€¦

But Iā€™m about done with sharing the material and I know some people have completed all but the last empowerment that Iā€™m sharing today, so itā€™s time to wrap it up on my end :slight_smile:

I had the private tread a few weeks ago & now I havenā€™t been able to find it for days. Iā€™m going between my mac, ipad and androd tablet. I work with the Lwa on a daily with candle magik & spells . But Iā€™m really interested in using my Clairs & other senses. I am in the group just got a little lost

1 Like

Thatā€™s alright Iā€™ll help yā€™a find again, I really didnā€™t realize anyone lost it!

I tagged you again, I think it should go under alerts and notifications unless you have those muted :slight_smile:

If it helps, BALG does have a bookmark feature: hit the three dots below the post and then thereā€™s an icon for it.

Then at top right ifyou tap your avatar image, the bookmarks list shows up:

If you have a lot they can also start to be hard to read through so I tend to use browser bookmarks that I sort in folders. You might have to show the bookmarks bar, though on a phone itā€™s usually from the bottom right dots depending on what browser youā€™re using.

2 Likes