Test Group Wanted for Empowerment Series with the Loa/Lwa

I am keen to volunteer

1 Like

No, not unless for some reason you think you personally need to.

That was actually one of the things that deterred me so long originally working with, I thought I needed to be exclusive, but Baron Samedi straightened me right out on that and Iā€™ve never worked exclusively with any group or entity.

The idea is that if you only add one ritual to your routine at a time, it really only adds maybe ten minutes to your routine, so it shouldnā€™t interfere.

If you wanted to wait till I get them all shared and do a real intensive period where you worked through them all during the same duration, you might should focus more.

If that makes sense!

2 Likes

Ashee, count me in .

1 Like

Count me in pls

1 Like

I would like to join. As long as it doesnā€™t take animal offerings

1 Like

No offerings at all unless you say a sincere thank you at the end of the rituals :slight_smile:

Offerings and worship donā€™t fit into how I do things, I think itā€™s fine to offer from the heart when itā€™s truly felt, but otherwise our interactions and gratitude is more than enough for what we are doing.

The intention is a pathway that does not include the religious beliefs and practices or approach as a worshipper, but rather we are approaching as respectful individuals who wish to empower ourselves.

If that makes sense! Iā€™ll tag you and you can read through my rambles and hopefully see what I mean :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to join please Keteriya :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Never worked with Loa but interested

1 Like

Alright, I think Iā€™ve got everyone @all but if I missed you and youā€™d like to join please let me know as it was not intentional!

Please can i join in it?

1 Like

I m in

1 Like

Why not? I caught my attention as well.

1 Like

I would also like to join.Just one question as should I need to do it in complete privacy or can be done anywhere.

1 Like

Sounds good to be counted in to work with the Loa I heard from a friend of them

1 Like

Personal preference, but one should probably remember other people can be sensitive energies and spirits at times :slight_smile:

There is not anything that has to be said out loud, or taken off your electronic device to successfully complete these rituals.

Thank for this great project.
Much appreciated.
Please add me to your group if you still accepting people.
Cheers

1 Like

Yes please, I would love to have the opportunity. I live in the UK and in the past have traveled to the USA, Caribbean & South America to learn more about ATR.

It would be an honor to take part in an empowerment group with he Lwa a very powerful yet sometimes misunderstood group of Gods & Goddess

1 Like

Hi there, I added you both. I see @Pebblez that youā€™ve been a member for quite sometime, so if you donā€™t mind introducing yourself to us when you have a minute, that would appreciated. You can find the intro thread below.

1 Like

Hello. I would definitely be interested in participating. Please let me know what is necessary to join

1 Like

Only willingness to test new material and use respect towards the Loa while doing so :slight_smile:

1 Like