Test Group Wanted for Empowerment Series with the Loa/Lwa

@Keteriya Am I late for this… :flushed:

1 Like

If this thread is still open I am very eager to get in touch with these spirits. I have two book on the subject that will likely help with the overall process too.

1 Like

I am interested as my matron is related to Lwa and I’ve worked with Damballa and Pappa Legba before i believe it’d be a fine service.

1 Like

I know you closed it which is a bummer but notify when the working is finished it looks really interessing

1 Like

@Natalie_Shult @Teras390 @Pagan_liminals @The_Seeker1

I can go ahead add you to the group that got started, but I have stopped updating the material temporarily until I have it all put together.

I don’t think anyone besides me is still working with the empowerments- everyone seemed to drop off and head towards other things, so I’m not sure if anyone pushed the envelope and maxed the potential and the empowerments.

I ended up thinking with all the work I had to do, that it was a lot easier to paste the rest over when I was completely done with it, as it didn’t seem like there was much of a need for the rest of it :slight_smile:

So call this fair warning, I had to think about it! I can add you and I’m around daily, but the groups pretty well emptied out and moved along.

3 Likes

Yea please addme.im also around the forum daily.iits good to know that you are still working with the empowerments as if i have any expericiences or questions i can directly ask the creator of the ritual

1 Like

If it’s not too much trouble, could you add me 2?

1 Like

Very very much interested

1 Like

Hey Keteriya, if you’re still taking participants I’d very much like to be a part of this and to test things out. Could I still join?

1 Like

@Gab yea, I can do that as long as you understand this: I don’t have a timeline for completion as of yet. :blush: