Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

When will I have an economical breakthrough woth cryptocurrency?

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

When will my current relationship with my current partner blossom for the better?

Thanks a lot sir, been working with Adremelech to do this, I am glad it will give me result

1 Like

did it happen in 5 days?

1 Like

did you get a new job?

1 Like

when my love relationship will start? thanks a lot !

1 Like

I did get a offer for a interview one day after I got this reading done but I had to turn it down due to the distance. I haven’t heard anything else from other places I’ve applied to

2 Likes

No.

3 Likes

The lovers: Being at a crossroads, Choices, Commitment, Falling in love, Partnerships.

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about love in all ways in your life; when you start taking choices you are satisfied with, when you start doing what you love and be with people you love in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

2 Likes

Queen of cups = 13 months from now

3 of cups = 3 months from now

1 Like

10 of swords = 10 weeks from now

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not in a relationship unless there is a massive surprise today

I have however changed directions with the only real possibilities I think could have been potentials in that time.

Can I ask the same question again and see what your system thinks now?

1 Like

Thank you :pray: for letting me know.

I will keep you posted regarding the accuracy of the prophecy.

1 Like

:see_no_evil: sure

1 Like

Could be my self sabotage thing going on

Or could be me making decent choices working towards getting rid of it and saving myself from things that aren’t good for me. Interested in finding out which :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

When will i get back with my Ex

1 Like

When will @anon69037110 get into a relationship?

20210422_171239
Queen of wands = 13 days from now

1 Like