Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

Wow it’s really keen :joy:

Likely self sabotage bc I don’t see how I would ever develop the feelings necessary to want to be in that short space of time with anyone but the possibilities I was changing direction with recently

I mean it could be someone I have entirely written off - maybe time I did some soul searching on why I’m writing people off too

2 Likes

@Vikson

10 of cups = 10 months from now

1 Like

:rofl: everything is possible! Just keep an open mind when someone approaches you!

1 Like

Thanks man … i guess i have start working hard as well as Smart to get a good hold of my magickal abilities

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

If it’s still open I have another question please . When will I be offered the new position at work ? Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This hasn’t happened :frowning:

1 Like

I was wondering if you could please do one more for me, similar as before? Thank you very much and I appreciate it.

When will Bijan want to reconcile?

1 Like

The fool: Beginnings, Innocence, Leap of faith, Originality, Spontaneity.

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about takeing a leap of faith; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

1 Like

2 of pentacles = 2 years from now

@sanaRo

10 of pentacles = 10 years from now

3 Likes

You were EXTREMELY close.

It was 22 days.

2 Likes

when i will be able to comunicate better with spirits ? hehe thanks again :X

1 Like

4 of swords = 4 weeks from now

2 Likes

Ooooh!!

1 Like

When will i be able to communicate with spirits and have my psychic sense open up?

I hope two questions are ok to ask but if it’s not then i would like to know when will my psychic sense open up.

2 Likes

Yes no worries

Queen of swords = 13 weeks from now

6 of wands = 6 days from now

1 Like

I’ll let you know the results.
Thanks ^-^

2 Likes

Love you miku !, you the best :kissing_heart: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I hired a professional to perform a ritual evoking Lucifer to cause the target to experience misery without me. That was 6 weeks ago. The professional “witch for hire”, who was on the more expensive side, sent me pictures and videos of the ritual, with target’s name written, as proof. They definitely seemed legitimate.

2 years? That just seems odd. :frowning:

1 Like