Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

This is an experiment I wanna try using the method stated in this link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151427

I’ll be using this tarot deck exclusively for time prediction.

The time is represented by the Minor Arcana

Wands = Days
Swords = Weeks
Cups = Months
Pentacles = Years

Ace to 10 = 1 to 10
Page = 11
Knight = 12
Queen = 13
King = 14

Drawing a Major Arcana tells you this: The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. Until the issues that represented by the card has been resolved and dealt with, then and only then will it come to happen.

I’ll pull one card per question. Please keep all your questions about “when”. You can ask for the past/backward or future/forward but the time starts from the moment I pull the card and post it. You can ask something you already know “when it is/was” aswell, if you would like to help me test the accuracy.
Feedbacks for this would take time so if you got days and it happens, I would appreciate it.

If you wanna ask something other than time then PM or hit my other thread… What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

18 Likes

When will my issues with my ex-husband finally be worked out?

Please and thank you. That whole when thing made it difficult to find something. Most everything is great and moving along so when doesn’t matter lmao.

2 Likes

King of cups = 14 months from now

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! And thanks for letting me do this!

2 Likes

When will I get a higher paying job? :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello my grandma’s health is bad when she will die ?( I know it is a merciless question)

1 Like

Let’s see, I am curious :stuck_out_tongue: When will I find the person I am looking for ?

1 Like

When will my prosperity and material circumstances improve?

All the readings I’ve received keep telling me to be patient but it is getting frustrating lol

1 Like

When will I finally find spiritual strength and peace?

Thank you

1 Like

When will I be in a relationship?

1 Like

10 or cups: 10 months from now

1 Like

@Thierry007 I am sorry to hear that and I understand that you are trying to prepare for the inevitable…
Keep in mind this is just a prediction and not necessarily true…

Page of pentacles = 11 years from now

1 Like

2 of pentacles = 2 years from now

1 Like

Queen of swords = 13 weeks from now

1 Like

Very interesting. Thanks!

1 Like

When will it end?

Thank you in advance :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for considering my question and sharing your creative skill with us

1 Like

When will my ex come back to me and his unborn child, if at all?

1 Like

The chariot: A journey, Ambition, Confidence, Drive, Overcoming obstacles, Will power
It depends on you and your will power!

1 Like