Suggestions on dealing with a situation

Hello everyone!

i’m posting this in regards to a situation that i’m currently in. I’ll try to keep it short and simple as possible.
So i’ve been fortunate enough to still have a job till this day with everything that’s going on around the world right now. But i’ve been having a little bit of a issue with an colleague of mine that is in a higher option than i am which i am reporting to. This person does everything in their power (atleast that’s how i’m feeling) to make me look like a bad guy and treat me like shit with everything when it comes to our work. We’re currently to report back to the office soon and not everyone has been chosen to go back but for some reason this person chose me (bare in mind i have no issues with working from home whatsoever and i’m performing pretty well if i may say so myself).
So i’m posting this to ask suggestions on which demon/spirit to use to actually kind of manipulate the situation of returning back to the office and work from home instead which i am comfortable with. I can’t seem to actually decide on which demon/spirt i can use to manipulate the situation in my favor.

Also i am opened to you guys posting links from the search as well.

(NB: I still see myself as a beginner in the works of magic so i just thought i’d put this here as a disclaimer)

Thank you!

Amon or Orobas?

1 Like

Never worked with them before. Are they easy on beginners? Or do you think a petition would be best?

1 Like

Id start woth Orobas. @anon25000386, would this be correct?

2 Likes

A petition spell (there is a recent tutorial on here) would probably be a good idea.

1 Like

Thank you. Can you link that petition spell?

1 Like

Lol funny how you mention Orobas and Mike_bee because before my post i read the user’s journal like the beginning with Orobas :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

That should be light reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly!

1 Like

Linked.

By the way, are you new or a regular?

If youre new, what sort of magic do you use, how long have you practiced, where are you from, and what would you like to learn?

@DarkestKnight, did I drop the right questions?

1 Like

I’m not new to the forum. I consider myself as a newbie. i’ve had success in a few evocations/petition in the past of doing workings.

The magick i’ve tried out before is Chaos magick and some LHP stuff. I’ve been practicing since i’ve joined the forum which was i think 2019 if i’m not mistaken.

The magick i’d like to learn more about is of course LHP stuff and chaos magick and then maybe at a later stage some other stuff when i feel like i’m ready. Hope that answers that. : )

1 Like

Ah, well, nice to meet you. First time I noticed your name, but I disappeared around th time you joined and came back right after.

Cool. On recommendation from others, I still have yet to read Liber Null and Psychonaut, and have read a few LHP resources. Thomas Karlsson, EA Koetting, and Michael W Ford are the ones Ive read the most, then there are the DuQuette, Crowley, etc from the OTO camp. Im a once prospective initiate of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, but mostly a self study, mostly tarot and qabalah and hermeticism. Though I branch off daily into something new. ADHD, gotta love it.

Since I have Irish and Scottish roots, I started with Buckland/Cabot/Cunningham/Conway Wicca books and the Golden Dawn by Regardie. The Magus and the Golden Dawn were the first two books I owned, then came the Wicca books and then GD stuff again. Im now interested in Celtic Shamanism and Planetary/Zodiacal magic.

1 Like

Nice to meet you too Fuego. I think i’ve seen your name on here quite sometimes on the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah … Ive lurked since 2012. When EA and Timothy and Nate Bales were actives here, as well as Rufus Opus and a few others.

1 Like

I think the two I know the most here are @Lady_Eva and @DarkestKnight are the two elders I know here, though we change our names up along our jorney too. Change your motto, change your life. I always liked that idea.

1 Like